View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Call her by her name for lots of good things - cuddles, treats, walkies (around the house), praise. Don't use her name for bad things. It is a good idea to periodically call dogs to you for no other reason than to get their attention (follow up with praise and treats).
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 02:38 PM
I agree Muse is a great name my baby is called Brodie, you may be too young to remember a programme called 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie', she had this fabulous scottish accent and loved it whenever she said it, I'm not scottish so doesnt sound so great from me but we have fun trying to say it scottish and usually ends up with us all in fits of laughter coz we sound so crap.
I actually named her after I met some long lost relatives who live in Scotland and we met up in a lovely little village called 'Brodie'.
It's nice to have a tale to tell about their names, glad you chose not to call her Cujo I dont think she would of suited it. Did you watch the film after I mentioned it or had you already seen it?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi Vex Shadowboxer explains how to do it in this article..info halfway down the page..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2