Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
To me it shows an animal that has adapted to an enviroment that we as humans have changed...a clever animal by my standard.
Totally agree - excellent post
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Yes it does, thats why immigration is a top priority!
Ok so do you advocate culling immigrants too Oh I need a tongue in cheek smiley but there isn't one.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 08:54 PM
...and now for those that dont agree to feeding foxes and badgers and for those who do -

This is one of the foxes that my brother in law feeds waiting to be fed.... Taken two weeks ago.

mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
So what do you think happened to the children?
Dog attack who knows!

Or if it was a fox ,were the babies left crying?That attracted them?

Who knows
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Ok so do you advocate culling immigrants too Oh I need a tongue in cheek smiley but there isn't one.
Dont be silly.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Just a comment about rubbish......
For places that don't have wheelie bins......why not buy your own, or buy those smaller black bins with lids, and handles that hold the lids on?
We bought our own before wheelie bins were given out in our area - i'd rather fork out for a bin than have rubbish strewn everywhere!

Fortnightly collections are fine for me - I am careful what I throw away, and try and re-cycle everything I can, so I have less 'rubbish'.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Just a comment about rubbish......
For places that don't have wheelie bins......why not buy your own, or buy those smaller black bins with lids, and handles that hold the lids on?
We bought our own before wheelie bins were given out in our area - i'd rather fork out for a bin than have rubbish strewn everywhere!

Fortnightly collections are fine for me - I am careful what I throw away, and try and re-cycle everything I can, so I have less 'rubbish'.
Because unless it is in a sack at the edge of the property it will not be collected, so while some may buy their own wheelie bin, normal dustbin or store it in the garage until they have to put it out for collection, it's while it's out for collection that it gets raided.
Others don't give a damn and leave rubbish in their front gardens for months on end and don't clear up if it's ripped open, as with everything in life some do the right thing and some don't give a toss.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Because unless it is in a sack at the edge of the property it will not be collected, so while some may buy their own wheelie bin, normal dustbin or store it in the garage until they have to put it out for collection, it's while it's out for collection that it gets raided.
Others don't give a damn and leave rubbish in their front gardens for months on end and don't clear up if it's ripped open, as with everything in life some do the right thing and some don't give a toss.
Yes I agree with you.

Has anyone heard how the little girls are?
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 01:29 AM
The only updates I have found were from two hours ago..

THE twin girls mauled by a fox as they slept in their cots could be scarred for life, it emerged *yesterday.

A member of their devastated family said nine-month-old Lola and Isabella *Koupparis have been left with “life-changing injuries”.
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/...ing-injuries-/

Many reports saying the same thing regarding their progress.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 07:17 AM
Poor little girls. Such a shame it happened to them.
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 >