Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 05:37 PM

bruno ....the little wretch

mmnnnn

bruno is in the bad books today..........

Took him back to hydrotherapy and he hasnt been for a month. he was most excited on way etc and was being very well behaved in the car.

Got into the hydro centre and was catching up with the owner - chatting away whilst she put the kettle on..... Bruno meantime is sniffing around checking the place out. Next thing all I hear is the sound of thumping and something falling over..........

Bruno has headbutted the office door open and tried to get her 3 legged kitten . I race after as soon as I hear the thump so manage to catch him b4 he does any damage to cat or office. grab him - the kitten tears away on 3 legs ...poor wee thing - she is only little....

isla manages to grab Boo the kitten .........

all is well - Boo is unijured but terrified, Bruno is slavering......

Ok - he is a dog - its a cat comes with the territory and Isla was most apologetic that the cat was in there - as she hadnt said it was but all the same Bruno headbutted her closed firmly door and got in........naught naughty boy ......

scared little Boo the kitten out of at least 8 of her lives !!!!

dani
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 05:39 PM
awwwwwww naught boy! If it's any consolation any of my 3 wud have been the same!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
mmnnnn

bruno is in the bad books today..........

Took him back to hydrotherapy and he hasnt been for a month. he was most excited on way etc and was being very well behaved in the car.

Got into the hydro centre and was catching up with the owner - chatting away whilst she put the kettle on..... Bruno meantime is sniffing around checking the place out. Next thing all I hear is the sound of thumping and something falling over..........

Bruno has headbutted the office door open and tried to get her 3 legged kitten . I race after as soon as I hear the thump so manage to catch him b4 he does any damage to cat or office. grab him - the kitten tears away on 3 legs ...poor wee thing - she is only little....

isla manages to grab Boo the kitten .........

all is well - Boo is unijured but terrified, Bruno is slavering......

Ok - he is a dog - its a cat comes with the territory and Isla was most apologetic that the cat was in there - as she hadnt said it was but all the same Bruno headbutted her closed firmly door and got in........naught naughty boy ......

scared little Boo the kitten out of at least 8 of her lives !!!!

dani
OhDani, i haven't laughed so hard for ages! The tears are running down my face Read it out to OH and he's laughing too. Poor Boo - norty Bruno
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh dear. Bet you couldn't resist those big eyes though and have forgiven him ...
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 10:53 PM
bens been brought up with 3 cats,so when ever he sees another cat outside,he thinks its a friend,and ive had to pull him away cause he wants to see them and play not all cats like dogs ben???
how u get your dog into the water as ben wont go near the water,i even have probs bathing him
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Naughty Bruno!!!!
Did make me chuckle though!!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 09:58 AM
oh dear, naughty bruno lol

must admit nemo is a horror, he chases anything that moves and i dread to think what he would do if he actually caught anything