Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 05:36 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Monday

Good morning from wintry stormy Ireland.. Had a quick cold shower going out to see what wee dog is doing! Wild and wet.... No answer from Canada not even the answerphone so have sent a quick email to see if it is just the phone. Quiet day here today resting before market. We old wans! Says the weather will ease by then...we shall see... I have a request from Canada for some unusual hats and a rosary order so plenty to do. Eileen, glad the burn is OK and TW not sure what happened re hospital but I share your aversion and good for you! I have six medical cards flying around as when I processed a complaint ( VALIDATED!!) against one dr here they all dumped me one after the other. Listening to the rain.... Have a grand Monday all!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:13 AM
Morning Rosebud and those who follow,
Just having a cup of tea, Rosie wandered out on to the garden then has come in and gone back to sleep wish I could do that
Once my son has rung this morning I will ring Steve the foreman to see about the electrician so fingers crossed please
It's not raining at the moment but it has been given out for more showers
Have a good day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:14 AM
Good morning Rose and all to follow. Yes raining here and I had to don my raincoat and take Amber out in it. I can tell you we were not out long. only long enough for her to do her necessary, clean up after her walk to the bin on the green and then return home.

Have a good day all, June, hope your back is much better today and Eileen, hope your arm is less sore. God bless all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Morning Rosebud and those who follow,
Just having a cup of tea, Rosie wandered out on to the garden then has come in and gone back to sleep wish I could do that
Once my son has rung this morning I will ring Steve the foreman to see about the electrician so fingers crossed please
It's not raining at the moment but it has been given out for more showers
Have a good day everyone
Good morning Mandy.. hope the electricians are better there than here..Everything crossed here! Got through to Canada finally..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Morning Rose, Mandy and Moyra.

Wet here again. Sun is coming out hope its a nicer day for my drive to Essex to meet my friend for lunch.
Gorden working from home today so he is also Dillon sitting. We did leave him a bit longer than usual yesterday so he will appreciate the company today an I am home Tuesday and Wednesday all day.

June do hope that back is easing it does sound nasty. I know when I did my lower back in boy it was painful for ages and you always have to watch for the knowing twinges that's its about to ping and go again completely.
I have everything crossed there is nothing nasty lurking re: Dillon. he is bright enough in himself. Bit depressed from no walks but he is getting lots of attention, has a treat ball and I brought him a Nina Ottenson game yesterday.
Eileen hope the arm is ok and fared ok being uncovered overnight. Hope Connor reached Belgium safely.
Light and number plaque is lovely griff.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Glad you've heard from Canada Rose. The electricians who have been so far have been brilliant, to be honest all the workmen have been.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Glad you've heard from Canada Rose. The electricians who have been so far have been brilliant, to be honest all the workmen have been.
You are blessed indeed than and that is good! Took them a year to fix 4 tiles on the roof and forget the outside tap! The one decent tradesman who is not Irish never answers his phone or replies to messages so there is the temptation to call another then they arrive at the same time...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Rose, Mandy and Moyra.

Wet here again. Sun is coming out hope its a nicer day for my drive to Essex to meet my friend for lunch.
Gorden working from home today so he is also Dillon sitting. We did leave him a bit longer than usual yesterday so he will appreciate the company today an I am home Tuesday and Wednesday all day.

June do hope that back is easing it does sound nasty. I know when I did my lower back in boy it was painful for ages and you always have to watch for the knowing twinges that's its about to ping and go again completely.
I have everything crossed there is nothing nasty lurking re: Dillon. he is bright enough in himself. Bit depressed from no walks but he is getting lots of attention, has a treat ball and I brought him a Nina Ottenson game yesterday.
Eileen hope the arm is ok and fared ok being uncovered overnight. Hope Connor reached Belgium safely.
Light and number plaque is lovely griff.
I am never without a hot water bottle at my back. Best pain relief there is. I wrap it thickly then uncover a layer at a time...Poor Dillon and hoping all goes well. Being very patient here with wee dog who is slowly recovering but needs so much reassurance still. She always was a very sensitive wee dog.. Still sleeping in the shed where collie died and earlier I had to go out and take hold of her collar to get her to move. That sad Bassett face... Then we danced around the kitchen as she was ecstatic and when I gave here her breakfast (raw chicken) she danced out again and back to the shed..
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning all. Pleased to hear you have had your arm seen to Eileen. June hope you are feeling better today. Have had fun and games again over the weekend with Tyto's tum. Sometimes good and I think yeh and then back to not good. Oh well I expect it will sort itself out like they do. Had to dispatch a false widow spider as well. Gave me the creeps. But it is gone now. Painter has turned up to do outside walls of house and yep it started to rain but has stopped now. He has also fixed the toilet so that flushes now. So off out to the bank as have had fun and games with my card being refused by argos. Then we found out that they were the ones with the problem as my daughter then tried to use hers at argos and got refused. So off to make sure mine is working. Her's is as she has a different card to me. Hi Rosebud, have fun making your hats. Have fun peeps. bfn.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Morning
Had to get up at 3am and change the dressing,one bit in particular was hurting like hell Did a better job myself I think it's all good Cling film has now become my pet hate.Bet some can roll that off in sheets...not me!!
(( hugs)) to Dillion and fingers crossed MANDY
ROSE,have a great day,glad you got in touch with your peeps.Not all Irish tradesmen are bad I married one and he's the best! Weather here is awful too
TW,hope the pain has eased off a bit xx
Big hi to all,hope some of you have sushine
Can't locate my bin liners,think I may have accidentally put them in hubby's suitcase yesterday and they are in Brussels right now Off to the shop to get some.
See you later
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >