View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Always on the floor down to their level I love getting those paws wrapped around my neck Never anywhere else, we're always on the floor here for playtime or cuddles.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Cuddles:

What gorgeous dogs - and lovely photos!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Should have put this on the pictures section! lovely pics and really interesting to hear about everyones cuddling!

Heres a few of me and paddy...

Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Tilly doesn't like being cuddled Not allowed on the furniture but we do have contact on the floor in the form of belly rubs & me blowing raspberries on her which she loves
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 09:09 PM
We have cuddles everywhere, she likes to be on my lap if we go to the pub or out for coffee or something. Or I get on the floor with her
Or we spoon on the bed
Or we have cuddles under the duvet on the sofa
Or in the car

We cuddle everywhere lol
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Anywhere here, Griffin is a proper snuggle bunny, I'll grab him for a cuddle on the sofa and he'll just readjust himself til he's completely comfy and normally doze, his idea of a cuddle though is me sitting down anywhere and him suffocating me by shoving his head against my face, it's a work in progress as the aim is for him just to tuck his head under my chin so I can still breath! Chester likes cuddles but on his terms, not a fan of being grabbed but when he snuggles he does it properly!!
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Love the pics

Ted's not really into cuddles unless you scratch his belly he loves to be made a fuss of but isn't interested if you just want to snuggle up to him. He'll tolerate a quick cuddle if i grab him but he'll sit there for ages leaning on you until he falls over or lay on the floor for belly scratching. You just have to be careful where you lay as he likes to push his paws into you like he's pushing you away but if you stop he starts prodding you until you continue, i've been caught in the face a few times .

The only furniture he's allowed on is my bed and when i had a use of a double bed for a couple of nights i woke up one night to find him lay stretched out back to back with me and the second night curled up in the crook of my legs so he does snuggle when it suits him

The only time he play bows is when i'm chasing him round the garden he loves it when i crouch forward slowly and he bows and i jump forward and he races off and then i chase him round
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 03:57 PM
mine get cuddles everywhere
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Mine is not allowed on the furniture but, is allowed on my bed. We spoon if I am dozing watching the TV. She sort of stands there and asks if she can come up so, I know she wants snuggles.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Cuddles anywhere even when Chloe is standing on the table having been groomed and I say 'cuddles' she puts her head on my shoulder and does her 'deep breathing ' thing

Aw lovely pictures Grommit and Isochick now I must go and have a cuddle
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >