View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:17 PM
i havent qualified this year unless she does at midland counties or LKA. will stillgo for the day out though i love it
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i havent qualified this year unless she does at midland counties or LKA. will stillgo for the day out though i love it
Yes you better be coming!!
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Oh I am waiting till Travel Lodge do a deal lol Last year I managed to get family room for £9 This time I decided I am going to watch as I do not like the judge lol so hopefully I will have a nice relaxing time catching up with friends
danielle0211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2010, 10:29 AM
My moms Terv has qualified but pastoral is on the friday this year so I dont get to watch her AGAIN!
We did discover dogs with our tervs on the Saturday last year I am hoping to do it again I really enjoyed it, it was great to have the opportunity to go on (and on and on) about my dog! Although I must admit that the "What is the difference between Belgian shepherds and German Shepherds?" question wears thin pretty quickly!lol
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 11:14 AM
I love crufts and went last year just to watch. I felt like a spare plank. Everyone doing their dogs and getting excited.

So I will take one at least this year. Terrier day I think is Saturday.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Oh I am waiting till Travel Lodge do a deal lol Last year I managed to get family room for £9 This time I decided I am going to watch as I do not like the judge lol so hopefully I will have a nice relaxing time catching up with friends
and dont forget supporting us with your bubba!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2