View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spot
Dogsey Veteran

11-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by galty View Post
Neither you or Jodie responded to this thread that started a year ago with 160 odd replies and lasted nearly 6 months.

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php...t=gsd+bolt+gun
Neither did you so your point is?
KatieSmith
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2010, 08:48 AM
I think bolt guns are nasty and should be banned. I thought no-one used them nowadays. Disgusting!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

11-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
As has been said by some, in extreme circumstances there is a place for them.

I dont think Dawn, Myself or anyone who is against them being banned completey would condone the use of such a way to euthanize a dog if it was not the only option (or safest for the human).

Let me ask you a question, are you just against the use of them on dogs or does it extend to all animals that they are used on!!
JB you may only think these things should only be used in extreme cases or when it was the only option but please dont say that BD thinks that!

She has said on more than one occasion that she sees no problem with them being used on the most docile of dogs.

I believe that under very rare circumstances they should be allowed but only under supervision and by and expert in using them. Not some bloke round the corner charging a tenner nor by some randomn bloke from the RSPCA if not under supervision or trained in the use of them.
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Neither did you so your point is?

Im not trying to ram biased propaganda down other people s throats.
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-09-2010, 01:08 PM
JB you may only think these things should only be used in extreme cases or when it was the only option but please dont say that BD thinks that!

She has said on more than one occasion that she sees no problem with them being used on the most docile of dogs.

I believe that under very rare circumstances they should be allowed but only under supervision and by and expert in using them. Not some bloke round the corner charging a tenner nor by some randomn bloke from the RSPCA if not under supervision or trained in the use of them.
Shame you did not reply to the GSD blot gun thread then
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 02:43 PM

This makes me feel very sad, firstly that they should be allowed under supervision, meaning that more than one person actually witness's the dog being killed secondly to be trained in the use of them would mean more deaths being carried out and I would presume some animals having to die in agony...
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 02:44 PM
They shouldn't be used on Dogs 'END OF'
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10