View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Great pics Helena "Peas in a Pod " Springs to mind.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Like peas in a pod aren't they!!!

Lovely pics - well done and bet she is zonked for a wee while yet!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2009, 01:51 PM
great pics ,they looked like they were having a great time, and how come your garden still looks like a garden? Mine looks like a rugby pitch after a hard game!
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Lovely pics, they look so alike!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 02:35 PM
lol looks like fun all round!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Great pics They really are very similar H - although I *think* I can tell which is Zena is most piccies

Where are the piccies of the adult relatives?? Please don't tell me you didn't take any?

Don't worry about Zena's weight - she is looking fab. I remember Flame being like a hatrack until she was around 2 years old. I just couldn't get weight on her at all - even though she ate plenty. Then she matured and seemed to fill out all of a sudden.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Aw, great photos. Looks like they had a great time together. Do you think they remembered one another at all, if that doesn't sound daft?
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Ah wow they are so alike, brilliant pic's looks like Zena really enjoyed herself
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 04:21 PM
They are both gorgeous, its great georgie gets on so well with Zena you must be so proud of him xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Great pics Helena "Peas in a Pod " Springs to mind.
Thanks Eunice, and I couldn't believe it myself when I saw her!

Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Like peas in a pod aren't they!!!

Lovely pics - well done and bet she is zonked for a wee while yet!
They are Rachel, but looking at the pics now I can tell the difference, bit like a mum could with her twins!!!

Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
great pics ,they looked like they were having a great time, and how come your garden still looks like a garden? Mine looks like a rugby pitch after a hard game!
Thanks Mum to Many, and I honestly don't know, but it's only had one month of zoomies so far hasn't it, we shall see! Thank goodness spring is coming and it should recover now

Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
Lovely pics, they look so alike!
Thanks skilaki, I'm beginning to think these two were twins!

Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
lol looks like fun all round!
Thanks Kicks, we had to stop them, they got a bit carried away coz they haven't seen each other for a whole month!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great pics They really are very similar H - although I *think* I can tell which is Zena is most piccies

Where are the piccies of the adult relatives?? Please don't tell me you didn't take any?

Don't worry about Zena's weight - she is looking fab. I remember Flame being like a hatrack until she was around 2 years old. I just couldn't get weight on her at all - even though she ate plenty. Then she matured and seemed to fill out all of a sudden.
Thanks for all that Kirsty, I was getting a bit worried until I saw Roxie. I saw Mum at the back when we got Roxie out of the van, but I didn't know she had the other beauty (one of the cousins) until they were leaving. OMG you would have loved her, soooo friendly, thick glossy long coat, predominantly black but black and tan, oh she was to die for!Poor old mum of course is not looking her best, her coat has now come out in handfulls, but I'm sure she'll be back in her full glory soon.

I don't suppose you've got any pics handy of Flame at 14 weeks have you? Mind you the one you put up before shows Zena to look very similar. She really is growing at a rate of knots here, everytime I see these pictures on the screen of her next to Georgie I can really see how she's growing! I might pop her down to the vets and get her weight checked out just to see how much she's grown, coz I need more wormers now.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Aw, great photos. Looks like they had a great time together. Do you think they remembered one another at all, if that doesn't sound daft?
Lol! No I had to ask that one too Lucky!!! Yes, apparently they do know they are sisters That's probably why they played so hard too, and I also suspect Georgie sussed that out too coz he didn't show an ounce of jealousy or anything, bless him. She really remembered them too, once she got over the initial shock coz we have so many peops coming and going here, especially the daughter, she adored her!

Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Ah wow they are so alike, brilliant pic's looks like Zena really enjoyed herself
Thanks SJ, I've never seen her quite THAT mad running around our garden!

Originally Posted by Jem View Post
They are both gorgeous, its great georgie gets on so well with Zena you must be so proud of him xx
Thanks Jem, I really am so proud of Georgie, he took it all in his stride, but the daughter was worrying me with him coz he's not used to kids coming round here, but because she was so fearless and went straight up to him, he was fine. I introduced him to a very little boy up on the green last year when he asked me if he could stroke him, and he rolled over for him and let him throw the ball, so I wasn't too bothered, but it was the fact that they were coming into the house, but all was well, if I had any real doubts he would have been secured away, but as you know, Georgie doesn't have an ounce of malice in him really does he!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >