Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 12:23 PM

what a waste of money

in our garden theres a small gap in the corner, just big enough to get in and out of, it goes onto a public footpath straight onto the park (ideal for ben walking) well the rich ppl at the back of us has put in a complaint to the council. saying we have a public access and we are parking cars in the garden er we have a small car but not that small. well they have just sent 3 men out to repair the 12 inch gap. 3 of them what a waste of money. hope who ever complained gets a bill it wont stop me from walking down their *posh* bit of road, and LOL wait until the warm weather gonna have a HUGE barbecue. give them some thing to complain about, as ill wait for them to put their washing on the line, then light up the barbecue LOL
so petty minded that lot.
ok rant over, other than that lot im enjoying country life.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2007, 12:44 PM
@ "posh bit of road"!

Where I live, it's "posh" if it has any tar on it. Here, we reckon wealth by what you use to fill the potholes caused by (amongst other things) the "Royal Orkney Flying Postman Service"

Instead of barbecue smoke, we get burning tractors, and incendiary sheeps**t (Had both here in the last 2 months!)

When we first got our water butt (a 45 gal. oildrum), it still had some acetone in it. Solution: a cupful of petrol and a wad of burning paper. It was still producing a thick column of black smoke when we came home from Kirkwall, 3 hours later!

Snorri
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 03:20 PM
can you not slyly destroy what they have fixed??? so you can still get through???
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2007, 06:22 PM
A friend of mine, was walking his dog and this bloke was watching, when the dog stopped to smell something, this nosey bloke started banging on the window shouting about your dog shouldn't do his business there, which it wasn't, so the owner of the dog got so sick he ordered a pile of manue to be delivered in this bloke front garden! The bloke has never complained again!

Ian
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
A friend of mine, was walking his dog and this bloke was watching, when the dog stopped to smell something, this nosey bloke started banging on the window shouting about your dog shouldn't do his business there, which it wasn't, so the owner of the dog got so sick he ordered a pile of manue to be delivered in this bloke front garden! The bloke has never complained again!

Ian
Revenge is a dish best served cold... but I don't think that's what they had in mind!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2007, 01:25 PM
our revenge will be a noisy smell barbecue with my brother who knows how to party and most of the neigh boughs and of course ill wait till they have one of their *little do,s* where they have all their sports cars lined up the road. i can do *council estate chav* if i want to LOL
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
gonna have a HUGE barbecue. give them some thing to complain about,
Well, if you really want to upset them find a couple of car tyres and chuck them on the fire, stand well back, and just watch the huge amount of black acrid smoke that erupts, and it goes on and on

I guarantee that'll annoy them but you will have the council, environmental health, police, and heaven knows who else to contend with
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2007, 10:45 AM
How pathetic of them! I hope you have the biggest BBG ever!!!!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Why not just put a request into your council to have a back garden gate put in?

Problem solved.