View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pookin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2012, 12:42 PM
I don't let my sheltie or OHs dog on the bed they are too hairy. My old terrier cross is allowed up for a cwtch but she wouldn't like to stay there all night because she gets a bit hot.
My lurcher lives for going under the duvet, he's allowed if I'm watching tv in the bedroom or reading but no way could I sleep a night with him, he's massive, hogs the bed and growls in his sleep.
I think he'd eat me if elbowed him while sleeping.
marley123
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-09-2012, 12:15 AM
my girlfreinds dog now sleeps with us as well as my boys, a german shepherd and i would never believe how tightly a dog that size could curl up and balence as close to the edge as possible
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Old Alaskan saying.. " it's a six dog night.." ie bitter cold.

No dogs in this bed; the cats have that honour and they don't mix.
gwenny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-10-2012, 07:58 PM
yes from me!I even switched from a single to a double bed,so all 4 of us could fit on.
DenisaC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2012, 12:10 AM
The small dogs are like little babies. They like to feel someone near them. They are cute when they are dreaming.
MaggieH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2012, 04:51 AM
King size bed to accomodate everybody. "Everybody" currently being myself, three dogs and a cat.
Luvmy6furkids
New Member!
Female 

22-10-2012, 01:05 AM
My 3 sleep with me every night, under the covers on my pillows sometimes right on top of me. Mind you I had to buy a bigger bed because i woke up on the floor one too many times because my dogs like to stretch out.
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I tried to start Inca on her own bed but she injured her paw when she was a puppy and it was bandaged for a while she wasn't meant to put her weight on it too much.

As I can't hear her to know if she was trying to get to me and she usually did try...so I put her between me and the bedroom wall so I could feel if she tried to move. ..of course when her paw recovered she wanted to stay sleeping on my bed and is still there..11 years later!
aaron415
New Member!
Male 

22-10-2012, 05:58 PM
It's a no for me as well. Probably for the same reason as everyone else. It the stray hairs! I love my Sugar (my pup) but she sheds like nobodys business. But we still can have some good couch cuddle sessions and floor wrestling time.
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2012, 06:02 PM
I have to say my dog sleeps ON the bed not IN it and I put a throw over the top and her cushion on which she lies on and just hover the top every few days when I get the hover out!

She has her own blanket if its really freezing!
Page 44 of 45 « First < 34 41 42 43 44 45 >