View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:45 AM
I really do hope Bandit can be treated, me and Ian are thinking of him and hope he gets better really soon and of course this must be terrible for you and you. So my thoughts go to you and your family.

When I first saw Bandit that was the AB that I wanted, I always said what a fantastic looking AB he is... So to read the post about him came as a big shock, but he is a very strong lad and he will be up and about in no time at all.

Please keep us updated and hope all goes well at the vets.

K.
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks Kirsty, as you know he is my pride and joy so it came as a massive shock to me aswell but he is like you say a very strong dog so i have every confidence in him recovering and with the right treatment being able to lead a normal life. What i can't understand is why this should happen to such a fit and active young dog or is it as they say luck of the draw.
The other good thing i am pleased about is that he is taking himself off to the toilet as normal and everything is fine in that department.Dora seems to sense there was something wrong with him and keeps lying next to him and licks his face and while he was at the vets she kept looking for him...Thanks again for the concern shown.....Cheers....Ian..
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Ian.. read up as much as you can on the net..'know your enemy' is a good maxim here..Bandit is a fantastic dog and I don't see why with the right treatment he should not lead a happy and full life
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi All,
Just a quick update on Bandit. He is a lot better in himself and is up and about as normal [or 95%]. I have got his appointment with a cardiologist for thursday so we are off for a day out on the mainland with him then...Cheers...Ian..
Meg
Supervisor

24-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Best wishes to you and Bandit Ian hope it all goes well. Let us know all the details please if you can, it is useful to help others who may have the same problem
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

24-05-2005, 10:51 AM
All good wishes Ian. I sincerely hope that the news for Bandit is good. Be sure to let us know how the visit to the cardiologist went and the results when you have them.
Fingers crossed for you both
SB
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2