View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

31-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Hoping you and Foxy junior are on the mend!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
Hopefully you will feel better soon Ive got a kidney infection too and now after a few days the antibiotics are working so it wont be long before you feel better.

Thanks Carole They only give me 6 tablets though - does that sound strange to you - perhaps they think I won't be here on Monday
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Catmelodian
Hoping you and Foxy junior are on the mend!

Thanks Catmelodian - yes Foxy junior is bouncing off the walls again and is her usual demanding self again - I'm just writing my will
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks Carole They only give me 6 tablets though - does that sound strange to you - perhaps they think I won't be here on Monday
I got a 5 day course and possibily more when they get my results back
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Just phoned up cos I was getting really worried She says its very usual to only prescribe this antibiotic for 3 days only and she has seen 4 women with water infections today and prescribed the same for them too. She says the hospital will grow the bacteria and then try different antibiotics on it to see how it responds and if it responds to a different antibiotic they will then let the doctors know and they will prescribe me a 7 day course of penicillan or something. So it looks like you lot will have to put up with me for a bit longer
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:01 PM
I got a 5 day course and possibily more when they get my results back
Are you on the Trimethoprim as well Carole? They are meant to be very good for this sort of thing the nurse said.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-03-2006, 04:04 PM
yep same tablet and they work quick I feel loads better now just really tired all the time but thats probably the antibiotics they never seem to agree with me.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:15 PM
yep same tablet and they work quick I feel loads better now just really tired all the time but thats probably the antibiotics they never seem to agree with me.
Well I have felt really tired for the last couple of days and that was before the antibiotics - I went back to bed yesterday morning and got up about 2.45 and I still felt knackered and could have slept a few hours more so maybe its the infection that makes you tired.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Hope you are feeling better and that we have managed to cheer you up just a little sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Trixy
Hope you are feeling better and that we have managed to cheer you up just a little sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Dogwebbers always cheer me up I had a terrible thought this morning - what if I had to go in hospital or anything - how would I cope without Dogweb I would miss the kids as well of course (well a little bit )
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >