Originally Posted by Graeme
I believe he got a 3 year ban.

Graeme
I suppose thats better than nothing - but no where near long enough
Vix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Thats sick. Did noone see him/confront him/stop him?!?!?
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 07:38 PM
The law is an ****! He should have got a prison sentance, if he moves what is stopping him getting another dog, who will know he is banned.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 07:51 PM
OMG, I can't believe how cruel some people can be What is wrong with people that can do this to a little dog they must be truly evil

In our town a man was let off prison when he admitted that he was going to rape a 3 year old girl. He had shut himself in the bedroom with her and her mother found him with his pants down and just before he did it and he admitted in court that if he hadn't been disturbed then he would have gone ahead and done it The magistrate who let him off needs shooting in my opinion. I can't understand why one man can just decide something like this, why not have several magistrates and then they can outnumber the loony that wants to let him walk free
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
OMG, I can't believe how cruel some people can be What is wrong with people that can do this to a little dog they must be truly evil

In our town a man was let off prison when he admitted that he was going to rape a 3 year old girl. He had shut himself in the bedroom with her and her mother found him with his pants down and just before he did it and he admitted in court that if he hadn't been disturbed then he would have gone ahead and done it The magistrate who let him off needs shooting in my opinion. I can't understand why one man can just decide something like this, why not have several magistrates and then they can outnumber the loony that wants to let him walk free

I can't believe that, how much more evidence do they need they had a conffesion for goodness sake, it's like my ex he kicked me in the stomach when i was pregnant and stole my mobile phone, the clerk of the court told me out of the 2 thing the theft of the mobile carried a bigger sentence, it's a bloody joke.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2005, 08:00 PM
British Justice is a joke
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 08:20 PM
You know what, now he's been on the news I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets hold of him and they find him in a ditch somewhere. I can't say anymore about this...there are no words
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-08-2005, 08:25 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/4742509.stm

Gives his address
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Well done newspapers, I'm telling you someone will get him!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2005, 09:01 PM
At the very least they could ban him from owning a dog for life not 3 poxy years
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >