Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 02:40 PM

annoyin staffie owner

i just started a new job a week ago and the chef in the kitchen has 3 staffies. His youngest staffie is 4 months and he was complaining today that she wasnt housetrained at all. So i asked him what he did when she messed and he said he smacked her hard and rubbed her nose in it
After explaining to him the proper and more kinder way to housetrain he started sayin how they are meant to be vicious dogs but all she does is lick ya does anyone else get the feeling hes got these dogs to boost his ego

sorry, rant over... it just really annoyed me, and he found it funny that he hit her and he'd 'boot' the air to show us an example grr
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 02:45 PM
It's almost impossible to express what I think of this in a concise way without using unprintable language!!!!!
So I give up. Poor dog. Perhaps someone will give Chef a boot up the a*** and soon.......
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Just one thing to say....Idiot, i would have said worse but not on here
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2005, 02:48 PM
moron, he was probably trying to conpensate for smaller things LOL
The poor dog, this is exactly why all homes should be vetted bfore taking on a resacue dog or a pup from a litter.
Being a once staffy woner, and big time stadddy lover i find this sooooo annoying, breed assosciation and it aint good what staffies are assosciated with
Best wishes
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 02:49 PM
how anyone can treat a dog for messing just because it is not trained need there heads seeing to there is no need to treat an animal in this manner they dont deserve punishment like that or any other kind of punishment i mean to say its just a baby it dosent understand what its done wrong ooh i hate people like that they make me sick they dont deserve to own an animal if they are going to treat it like this,god i wish i had been there when he had said this i would of weed on the floor and rubbed his nose in it and say now how do you like it little man
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Dear God, some people simply shouldn't be allowed to own pets of any kind.
Dot
New Member!
Female 

02-08-2005, 03:47 PM
perhaps his mother/father should have done that to him while he was potty training as a child when he had an accident, and see how he liked it,

what a ****

Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 04:43 PM
his reasoning was that the dog is 2 yrs old in human yrs and shud be housetrained by then!

grr... its like, i would give him advice about that, then he'd ask about something else... and i could just tell hes one of those owners thats a dog trainers worst nightmare! does everything you could possibly do wrong.. wrong!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 04:46 PM
he just sounds like a complete a...hole to me and if I was you I would be putting a little report into a certain rescue service about someone abusing his dogs...

dani
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Yes, the dog probably would be house trained by now if the idiot knew what he was doing. These kind of people make me sick, and I agree with spotsmad on this, he needs a good kick up the deriere!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >