View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:09 AM
I too think alot going on for this lad at the moment without worrying about neutering - it sounds like he needs ALOT but having said that you have the skills and experience to do this.

Can you go and meet with Cosmo? Will they move on the neutering?
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Thats what I will do today when I'm there visiting him again Miss E. They know us and know our background and there is every chance they will say its okay to wait...but if they don't I'm not sure...
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
I too think alot going on for this lad at the moment without worrying about neutering - it sounds like he needs ALOT but having said that you have the skills and experience to do this.

Can you go and meet with Cosmo? Will they move on the neutering?
Due to visit with his nibs and Biffters early next week. There's a delay as Cosmo has been a bit poorly and our vet said leave it 4 days...
I wonder if they will not delay because things may go badly with our dogs meeting him and then they are faced with rescheduling the neutering?
phil2009
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-01-2009, 11:12 AM
hi rescuein is grait but i would go for the pedigree pup. as i say rescuin is grait to give dogs anuther chance iv dun it befor but had bad exp with it as the dog turnd on my partner for no reson at all. thats y we went for a pedigree pup but u cant get some realy nice dogs from rescue. its grait havein her around she 16 weeks now and i wouldent go back. i hope this helps.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks Phil 2009. That is always a worry with a rescue, I have heard some bad stories....but this chap is only 8 months and no one has been bad to him, just lacked experience I think.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Rachel I've sent you a pic on my phone so hope your numbers the same and you can receive pics!!!!
phil2009
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-01-2009, 11:17 AM
no probs. like i say tho resue is grait and if u no the background of the dog thats grait. can i ask what breed of dog is it.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Wot no pic for us lot reading?

All you can do is wait see what they say when you visit today and what your heart and your head say to you once you know what they'll do.
What time are you going?
phil2009
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-01-2009, 11:19 AM
and if its only 8 months u can still do loads of thing with him/her. but like some one sead its what u feel is rite for u.
colliemagic
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Personally I dont think rescue dogs have any more problems than dogs from a breeder. (Im obviously not including those that have been badly treated or beaten), all dogs can have problems. We have 4 dogs, 3 rescue and 1 from a breeder. The rescue dogs had been in rescue from a few weeks to a few months but we have had no problems with them, apart from the general settling in.

If the dog is from a good rescue then the staff will know its temperment and be able to match it with its potential owner.

Good luck in finding your new family member.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »