Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2014, 05:57 PM

We try again (pic heavy)

Looks painful Nigredo... careful dude

(admittedly, I laughed VERY hard when he did this goof )

'Tis good for getting off remnants of diatomateous earth powder - IF YOU GET IN JADEY!!

MAYBE... MAYBE...

SNIFFY!!

OH! There we go! She only got in for a split second and ONLY once he got out - 'tis progress

Back inside - get down soggy bunny

Aww okay you can come up for a bit

ASK and ye shall receive (monster huggy)

She was being herself... such a snuggly sweetie

And back down near her soggy partner, finally

Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Yay!
She got all the way in. Lovely cuddly bundle of Jadey!

Nigredo being his fabulous self of course.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Fourlegz View Post
Yay!
She got all the way in. Lovely cuddly bundle of Jadey!

Nigredo being his fabulous self of course.
Being his GOOFY self. He is always falling down and running into things. I was trying to capture a shot of him running into the pool from up the hill, and the splash, but only got him falling on his face poor guy

As for Jade, BIG step, she would not even put ONE paw in last time and barely was around the edge of the pool for fear of being splashed.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Oh wow - our Jadey really did well, Bless her! She really is a cuddle pup is she not Myra?

As for the boy himself, I do not care what you say as I am sure you must polish him every morning to keep that glorious shine on his coat!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh wow - our Jadey really did well, Bless her! She really is a cuddle pup is she not Myra?

As for the boy himself, I do not care what you say as I am sure you must polish him every morning to keep that glorious shine on his coat!
She did well. As for the snuggly part- she sure is! I normally hate it and make her get down, but sometimes I'll snuggly with her for a bit. It's very annoying.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
She did well. As for the snuggly part- she sure is! I normally hate it and make her get down, but sometimes I'll snuggly with her for a bit. It's very annoying.
Aww c'mon Myra - I bet you secretly love the cuddles with Bunnykins - and after her past treatment you know she needs your cuddles and snuggles, Bless her. xx
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Aww c'mon Myra - I bet you secretly love the cuddles with Bunnykins - and after her past treatment you know she needs your cuddles and snuggles, Bless her. xx
Malka - each time I leave our house and walk about the neighborhood... I see the dogs that never enter the house, that never go for walks, that never get any attention, that never leave their chains. Stressed out and snarling dogs. It's sad stuff, but I am used to it... and most of the dogs I was raised with were treated the same way.

It's normal here, very, VERY normal. And it's not illegal at all! You'd be surprised, you really would. Despite her past, I'd never treat a dog like most people here treat them. Maybe that is hard to understand, but it is true nonetheless.

Nowadays, she is allowed to lay about the house all day by herself or with my brother (whom she loves more than anybody else) without me and Fatso (whom she dislikes and merely tolerates) to bother her most of the time, only going out for a walk if she's up for it and to potty.

I'd think that is a good way for an old dog like her to spend her days, and you know... by the pics... I think she is rather content If I'm lucky, and if she is lucky... she will live as long as my previous dog and we'll have quite a few more years together. Fingers crossed!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Both dogs look brilliant in those photos.

Thanks for sharing.

xx