Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh I can see why.... Kaos is blooming gorgeous (But then all Shona's rotties are!!) Looks like you had a ball
Well, I've yet to meet Shona's girlies, (partly because whenever she says 'which ones do I bring' I always say Kaos and Vinnie )

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Lovely photos. Looks like fun was had by all.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe,,, had to hide the screen there,, just in case vinnie seen it......
really enjoyed it too, was nice to have a chat, you have got me thinking about some training stuff,,,mostly training bendy dogs to bow,,, the way we train stand,, but thats a whole other thread,
ps those girls of yours are sweet hearts,,,

pml at stumpy with the oh theres a pony thing,,, so funny, lol
That was a good way for a stand though - as say, I haven't really tried to teach them that as never really had the need, but tried your technique at home and got it this time

Would love to hear if you work out the bow though

Yep, Stumpy's getting quite adventerous (and a bit deaf ) at times - I usually go and hide from her, but didn't want her to panic too much in a strange place.

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I don't blame you, Kaos is gorgeous and a hunny (sorry for ruining your street cred Kaos )

Well done to Stumpy
I saw a really different side to Kaos today. I know that he's really affectionate to Shona, but he's always been a wee bit aloof with me. But today he decided he liked me and what a lovely feeling that is
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:34 PM
I thought stumpy was so funny with the pony thing,, peeking round corners,, peeking over the top of the hill, but still keeping her distance,, it was like she was shouting,,, Oi mum,,, quick come and peek at this the peeking round the corner at the old building and then looking back at you then peeking again, was a side splitter

ETA, thats it with kaos now,,, every time he sees you,, you will get a bit more kaos loving,,, ............ it will get worse with every meeting,,
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
He's lush isn't he
Syd let his ball go in the lake the other day because it was just out of his reach and the sod wouldn't go after it.
Yep, that would be Stumpy (sometimes, sometimes she will swim, but I never know whether she will or won't). Even though Hoki swims, I can't usually get her to get the ball back because when she's in the water, peeble splashes is all she's interested in

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
he is a smashing lad , they are all playing together nice
Kaos is so gentle and because he knows that mine aren't that sociable, he didn't pestere them at all - a real gentleman

I had been saying today,,, I must invest in a collie, people seemed less worried about a rottie being around, we think as they could see he was already with smaller dogs { and not eating them} then he wasnt that bad,,,
That did seem to be it didn't it. I have to say, thinking about it, the last times I've been out with you with a mixture of dogs and sizes, there's been no comment about them either. So you'll have to get a smaller breed so that everyone can see how well behaved they are around other dogs.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
They are gorgeous
But with a smile like Kaos's, he would melt anyones heart
He's certainly melted mine

hali getting some more kaos loving lol

I do have to say though that unlike Vinnie who happily followed me when I said 'are you coming home with me' - when I asked Kaos, he didn't move, but just looked at Shona like 'mum, she's trying to take me away'!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:47 PM
They looked like they had a great time.

She couldn't bring Vinnie Fiona I have Rotti Napped him........ looks like you and I could have another dog then, you with Kaos and me with Vinnie

Love them all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
They looked like they had a great time.

She couldn't bring Vinnie Fiona I have Rotti Napped him........ looks like you and I could have another dog then, you with Kaos and me with Vinnie

Love them all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lol I would happily give them to you pair just now,,
they are in the middle of a farting fit
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey that's no problem..........give Pat something to be in competition with, and then he'll have something to blame for the ''''''''PHEW'''''''smell. Our lot walk away from him...............
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:13 PM
urmm farting dogs, that's something to think about seeing as neither of my two do......but then at least i'd have someone else to blame
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Kaos is gorgeous and a lovely smiler

What a great pic of him loving on Fiona
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Vinnies plee to hali

Hali, dont love that stinking show dog kaos, ......love me. . I bring toys back. ........I dont just grab em and dump em in the long grass...like flee bag kaos,

I asked my mum to take a photo of me just a few min's ago with my fav toy... its a pink fish........sorry the photos not good,, my mums a muppet........I would happily share it with you and your girls

LOVE ME Im the better boy!

shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:56 PM
lovely pics, you both have gorgeous dogs
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >