Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 09:06 AM

Daily chat Tuesday 24.08.2021

Good morning.

Bound to clash with someone, but here goes.

Washing on the line a miffed dog pacing we usually go out in the car early morning she has a run and we walk somewhere/bit shopping/coffee etc but today my car was collected for MOT and cam belt change so she is out of sorts with just a normal walk.

Plan on continuing my efforts to clean the downstairs windows and frames; back ones done just the back door to do then onto the front but of course over the way having work on front garden done so will wait till they are finished. Need to think about my front big pot as well for autumn colour but will wait til I can pop daffs and tulips etc in first
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 09:46 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

Poor Gert having her routine changed. Hope all goes well with the car

Lovely morning here one load of bedding on the line and another just about to go for a spin and then that will be out too. Have also deadheaded some plants and frozen more runner beans.

Hope all are well. Take care
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 11:26 AM
Good afternoon all

Changeable day here with sunshine, cloud, drizzle, sunshine ...............

My Granddaughter is here for the week with her girlfriend. We are meeting up with them on Friday. Can't wait to see her as it's been nearly two years now because of this flaming virus. We are taking them for breakfast then a drink at the cafe in the park. Praying for good weather on Friday morning

Dave has just set off for Gary's to fit his very expensive doorbell. Looks cheap and tacky for what it cost, but hey ho, 'tis the way of the world these days.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Afternoon all
Chris, saw a little girl has died in a fire at the sealands caravan park... just over the road from where I used to live...such a shame
Popped to town to get a French stick so I know that mum will eat something, whilst I was there I saw some mince reduced so made some chilli for my dad and there's tonnes so will pop some in Steve's fridge...force of habit I guess. Just about to take my 2 out...then have a coffee and over to Molly, only today and tomorrow left
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 03:58 PM
It's very tragic, Kelly. It sounds like the caravan literally went up like a bomb. Mom got three kids out, but the poor little two year old perished. It's all so very sad

It's the next site to where my granddaughter is staying so there was a bit of an anxious time when the news was first breaking, but she is OK.

What should have been the best of times for this family, has turned out to be the worst
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Very sad. I went to see the collie x this afternoon. Trimmed his dew claws. He has them on his back legs, no idea why they weren't removed when he was neutered. Anyway brushed him through as well so did Hayley his owner. Moulting a lot now. Very thick coat so I am sure he is cross bernese. Went for walk and he was very good no barking at dogs, Hayley says it's my influence. bg!! I think she just needs guidance when out. Anyway have a good evening peeps.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2021, 05:14 PM
OOPs actually a big OOPS. my darling wife SueL has locked herself out of dogsey by changing her password and basiclly balls it up in saving. So now I have the freedom to post on here.
Better not I might get a thick ear when she returns.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 05:47 PM
Well it is thanks to Barry that I am back as he could message Azz. Also a big thank you to Azz for such a quick response. I won't be trying to change it again
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2021, 06:15 PM
I still don't get a Chinese meal for doing that for Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Lol....you do it coz you love her Barry!!
Chris, pleased your granddaughter is o.k but agree, absolutely awful
Luckily I have never had a dog with rear few claws
Molly walked, chilli in the fridge for Steve, the petal confetti has arrived for his sister's wedding on Friday and I asked him to let me know what he wanted writing in the card....he hasn't so I just wrote what I thought, better do it today because if I made a mistake, I would have to pick another card up tomorrow but it's done, nearly written and no mistakes