Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 04:23 PM

Sony ericsson W995

Im getting the sony ericsson W995 on Monday, it looks really good and all the reviews I have read have been good.

Anyone have it, is it good or bad?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 05:57 PM
WAS EYEING IT UP MYSELF so let me know how it is - did you get it on contract?? if so good deal??

dani
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
WAS EYEING IT UP MYSELF so let me know how it is - did you get it on contract?? if so good deal??

dani
yeah, its a contract. Im with orange, and have been for many years, so I got a call from them offering me unlimited texts, unlimited internet and 400 minutes (im on 750 minutes the now, and never use anywhere near that so 400 will be better for me lol) for £25 and the sony ericsson W995 but for new customers it would be £35 I really like the look of the phone so hoping its as good as it looks lol
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 07:01 PM
ooooooohhhhhh that does sound good.

i currently havbe a 702 which is dire, and the worst ericsson i have ever owned !! so am desperate to change mine asap !! used to have a k800 and loved it and although fancy the satio have heard bad reviews so the 995 definetly looks the best option for them at moment,..

cheers lozzi will have a look !!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
ooooooohhhhhh that does sound good.

i currently havbe a 702 which is dire, and the worst ericsson i have ever owned !! so am desperate to change mine asap !! used to have a k800 and loved it and although fancy the satio have heard bad reviews so the 995 definetly looks the best option for them at moment,..

cheers lozzi will have a look !!!
lol, i have the W595 just now, and its my first ericsson in years! have had samsungs for ages, and i love the W595 BUT its away getting repaired just now coz i came up with a message saying 'serious error! stop charging! stop using! contact sony ericsson!' cant wait for the W995 to arrive on monday will let you know if its good, expecting it will though from the reviews lol
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 10:40 PM
I have it, it's fabulous! My mum then got it in red (mine is black) after playing about with mine and the her partner got it too, so must be good lol. Even has a guitar tuner. Anything in particular you want to know giz a shout.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I have it, it's fabulous! My mum then got it in red (mine is black) after playing about with mine and the her partner got it too, so must be good lol. Even has a guitar tuner. Anything in particular you want to know giz a shout.
thanks mine is going to be black too. i cant wait!! it sounds so good!