View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:43 PM
The games were class, I have commander keen on my pc now, that was on a proper pc though back in the day but same sort of game.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Yea I used to do that, pages and pages of basic....and just one wrong typ and the whole thing was wasted. grrrrrrr all that work to get a stick man to walk across the screen. lol
Hahaha yes! Everyday after school we'd do some lol, but how good did you feel when it worked.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
The games were class, I have commander keen on my pc now, that was on a proper pc though back in the day but same sort of game.
It was the old computers that got me interested in puter games esp adventure games...I love them!!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I remember having our first pc and everything ran from dos, and learning all the things you had to put in to get it to do stuff, changing the drives e.t.c, typing dir and the directory comes up lol. What a nerd I must have been as a kid.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I remember having our first pc and everything ran from dos, and learning all the things you had to put in to get it to do stuff, changing the drives e.t.c, typing dir and the directory comes up lol. What a nerd I must have been as a kid.
me too!!! but I was no kid at the time
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

07-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I had a VIC 20 first of all and then a Commodore 64.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 02:58 PM
We also had an Amiga - first entry into affordable music technology. You could link it to a synth.
And an Amstrad word processor! Finally replaced the typewriter. (And I still can`t touch-type)
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
We also had an Amiga - first entry into affordable music technology. You could link it to a synth.
And an Amstrad word processor! Finally replaced the typewriter. (And I still can`t touch-type)

Shame on you I was taught to touch type at school...But that's a whole new thread, Oh those big bladdy typewriters and we had to type in tune to the teacher tapping on the table Still I can still type at 250 wpm
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2009, 07:28 PM
We had a Z81 I also had a Vectrex it was like a telly screen and you put in something like an 8mm tape for the games good they were though...
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2009, 07:35 PM
We had a zx spectrum and we had the code for endless lives on jetset willy. Happy days
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >