Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2007, 09:05 AM

Dog electrocuted in London.

Just been watching don't get done get dom.
Back in february a GSD that was a rescue dog and loved very much by its new owner was electrocuted when out walking when its put its nose against a lampost.
The poor woman was in a terrible state,she wasn't after compensation just an apology and an admittance from either the Council or the electrical supplier as to whose fault it was,so called in Dom.he interviewed the Manager in charge of the supplier they didn't actually admit responsibility but did give him a letter for the owner of Willow stressing it was an apology not an admission and a cheque for £2000 and also a cheque for £2000 to the rescue home.Dom and the rescue centre owner had also found a dog called Marley and said would she like to take him for a couple of weeks and see if they got on if they did he would then stay with her.
I hope it became a happy ending for her I have a feeling it did.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2007, 09:10 AM
You beat me to it I watched that and was just going to put something up about it, but did you know there are 400,000 lamp post in London what an excuse, the poor dog , I hope it didn't suffer, but to me the compensation was an admission of guilt, but glad the rescue centre got some money as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
You beat me to it I watched that and was just going to put something up about it, but did you know there are 400,000 lamp post in London what an excuse, the poor dog , I hope it didn't suffer, but to me the compensation was an admission of guilt, but glad the rescue centre got some money as well
I must admit I didn't know there were 400,000 lamposts in London till this morning.You learn something new everyday.
I also felt the compensation was an admission of guilt.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2007, 12:17 PM
OMG Poor woman and Dog.

Apart from that was the Lampost made save??? that could have been a Child leaning on that lampost!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
OMG Poor woman and Dog.

Apart from that was the Lampost made save??? that could have been a Child leaning on that lampost!
thats just right,would £2000 gone anyway to help the family if it was achild,the poor dog.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes it is all safe now and that was also why he took it up incase a Child met with the same fate.