View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-10-2009, 02:18 PM
I am so very very sorry to hear this devastating news about the lovely Remy. It must be so hard for you, I just couldn't imagine how you feel but you will cope - it is amazing how we cope in times like this. Love Remy to bits, spoil her and I don't think I need to say that, you are already doing that.

My thoughts are with you and Sheree and with Remy, bless her.

Big cuddles to Remy from me and doggy licks from Loki.

xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2009, 03:26 PM
So sorry Clare What can I say, just love her, hug her, spoil her rotten. You must be in bits, I'm so, so sorry, but you'll be so strong when you have to be, even though you don't feel like that now, you will.xxxxxxx LOts of hugs.xxxxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks again all, your support to me and Sheree and Remy is wonderful and more than I get from work, but thats a different story...
The meds she is on are keeping her 'up' at the moment but the vet warned me the effects will only last a little while.. the tumours are growing and she said to just spoil and enjoy her...
I will endeavour to do my best by her, my beautiful duchess....
I will always be so grateful to Sheree for allowing Remy into our lives, it was always her I wanted something about her picture that enchanted me... we were going to have Gideon instead at one point, but another couple took him and we said we would have Remy like we wanted anyway... so she was always meant to be... the pain of losing her is worthy of the devotion she has shown us, all of us....
Once again, thanks to you and (((hugs))) to my dear friend Sheree, who had Remy in her life for so many years and now faces losing her just after losing her half brother Tyler.
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I am so very sorry this is happening. There is nothing I can say to make the pain any less but you are in my thoughts. Lots of love and hugs
annmarie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
just to let you know you are in my thoughts hugs to your'e

lovely lass enjoy the time you have xxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Annajayne View Post
I am so very sorry this is happening. There is nothing I can say to make the pain any less but you are in my thoughts. Lots of love and hugs
Originally Posted by annmarie View Post
just to let you know you are in my thoughts hugs to your'e

lovely lass enjoy the time you have xxx
Thanks ladies, means so much xxx
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2009, 09:41 PM
So sorry to hear this, truely devastating.

One way to look at it - at least you get time to spoil her rotten before she leaves you. Knowing can be the worst thing for us Humans, but it can mean the dog lives it's last few days like royalty.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
My poor baby She has a massive tumour... in her abdomen and secondary tumours in her lungs and a heart murmur They believe that the one in her abdomen was slow growing at first but has now has become aggressive, causing it to force up in her lungs and creating tumours in them too...
.................................................. .................Thought you would like to know... of course I have told Sheree....
I am so sad to read this poor Remy, I hope you can spoil her rotten for however long she has in this world (and sometimes that can be longer than the medics predict) and I send you and Sheree my deepest sympathy. Having to face what you have to do is something I don't even like to talk about let alone do (I had to once a long time ago and it is etched on my memory forever )
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Oh Claire, I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. It is just such a hard thing to deal with, but we have to be the ones to let them go when it is their time. My heart is sore for you.
taniamiff
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2009, 02:41 PM
How sad

I had a similar situation with my old Ben. I knew he did not have long left and really made the most of the days I had with him before he was pts.
I wish you lots of strength. My thoughts are with you during this very difficult time.

Tania
x
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »