Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh bless. Everything crossed here that the poo softener will work xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Thank you all and everyone for your wishes.

Looks like a long night here. Reah is very miserable as you can imagin, she has had another 10ml of lactose which she has to have 3 times daily, and 1/2 tablet of antepsin which she has to have 1/2 hour before 3 teaspoons of food and 1 of bran,(although she doesn't want to eat so I have picked it up) this coats her insides incase the bone has splintered/cut anything, then from tomorrow she is to be given 1.5 of noroclav twice daily too.
Nothing passed yet, just her moving from one spot to the other, very deflated and very sad faced.

No vomiting thankfully, so hopefully a explosion is being wished for here, don't care where she does it as long as she does.

So hopefully something will move soon.
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:35 PM
So sorry to read all about Reah-hope all will be well with her soon-thinking of you both
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:37 PM
oh,im glad she's home with you as you know,no vomiting is good news yuck lactulose she's gonna make a mess just to get you back for that one.
hope you both rest well tonight.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Merz View Post
So sorry to read all about Reah-hope all will be well with her soon-thinking of you both
Thank you hun
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
oh,im glad she's home with you as you know,no vomiting is good news yuck lactulose she's gonna make a mess just to get you back for that one.
hope you both rest well tonight.
I don't care how much mess she makes....I just want her to mess. you'll hear the yippee from where you are.

I just wish she could go, if nothing by tomorrow I have to ring or call in vets to see what they want to do
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Only just seen this, fingers and all paws from girls and 2 babies crossed here.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Only just seen this, fingers and all paws from girls and 2 babies crossed here.
Hiya hun, nice to hear from you

Your wishes passed on thank you
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 09:38 PM
So glad she is home, that is a good sign (vets letting her come home), I know she is feeling sore and undertheweather but bless the darling, she is home with her mum , I am sure that will aid her recovery. Once again healing thoughts from us and everything crossed for as speedy a recovery as possible xxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

17-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Aw Steph only just read this. I am so very sorry to hear about Reah and my fingers, toes and everything else, are crossed - as well as Loki, PJ and Soochie. I do hope that everything will come out of Reah that should.

It must be really worrying for you but I am sure with all that meds and bran and stuff that Reah will pass the bones thru her. I stopped giving Loki bones after the last time she nearly choked on one and I had to get the vet as she vomited up blood.

Will say a wee prayer for her tonight and until Reah is all better. Try not to worry too much, although that is easier said than done!

Thinking of you especially. It is hard for us when our pets are poorly.

Will keep Reah in my prayers.

Take care and hugs to you and Reah from me and Loki sends doggy licks to Reah and you xxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
So glad she is home, that is a good sign (vets letting her come home), I know she is feeling sore and undertheweather but bless the darling, she is home with her mum , I am sure that will aid her recovery. Once again healing thoughts from us and everything crossed for as speedy a recovery as possible xxxxx
Your so right hun, she is happier home, she hasn't been and done anything yet but seems a little more settled now, as she has stayed on the sofa for at least 1/2 hour now without moving, so that is a good sign too, isn't it.

as I said no vomiting (thankfully) but I'll stay with her tonight incase she needs to go out sudden.

Thanks for your kind words hun xxxxxxxxxxx
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »