Male 

05-05-2012, 10:24 PM

Hows life treating you

Hows everyone doing?
cumbria
New Member!
Male 

05-05-2012, 11:14 PM
It was going ok untill i watched the football today. Liverpool turned up 60 minutes late.

The curry & Lager was good though.
Jackalyn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Not good, have to take my 12 year old faithful friend to the vets, think I know what he will suggest. She is really struggling now and can't even get up, going to really struggle to get all 34 kg of her into the car. How are you?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Very good

Just starting dog training professionally, loads of dog walking clients and lots of boarding booked up for the summer. Might even be able to afford a week off this year and go on holiday with the mr and the dog

My OH has just been offered a job with peugeot which if he gtets through the 3 month probation will mean biiiiig monies and potentialy set him up for life. yaaaaay

How about you Mr Murf?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Weather is lovely here. But aside from that it's not all rosy in my extended world right now.

My 4yr old stepgrandson has been undergoing chemo since last July for kidney cancer (he had the op to remove tumour last Oct) and he was taken into hospital to stay again on Friday on account of high temperature.

My 24yr old daughter is just about to graduate from her post grad teaching degree and has been offered a job teaching, but (having taught science to secondary school kids this last year) has decided teaching 'isn't for her' and is feeling very low. Gut reaction is 'come home to mumsie' but I know she has to sort this out and make her decisions and not run away from it. She needs to perk up to do well at interviews and perky she ain't right now (she has a few partner probs too).

Been unable to get hold of the bloke who is in command of my life savings/investments for AGES now and getting quietly frantic about that. But the grandson problem puts the rest in perspective. The worst probs are those that you cannot just throw money at.

I will be sat here working today - looking at the spot on the verandah where I'd be sunbathing if I hadn't got such a backlog to catch up on!

And I've got this overriding insane DESIRE to start ridding myself of all possessions I haven't actually used, needed, worn or even looked at for at least 6 months! Really having to MAKE MYSELF sit at the pc and not start pulling out cupboards and boxes instead!

I am actually quite enjoying other people's lives 'vicariously' through this forum and others like it at the mo! I CRAVE good news!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-05-2012, 07:39 AM
The sun is shining
The sky is blue
I am OK thanks
The dog is too.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
The sun is shining
The sky is blue
I am OK thanks
The dog is too.
Sunday Morning Poetry!
Lovely
Morning Malka!
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Not great really.

Decided to leave OH on Friday. Told him yesterday morning (once he'd sobered up). I'm going to look at a house on Tuesday that actually have said they will be ok with me taking two cats and two dogs, fingers crossed it works out.

My step daughter is supposed to be getting married in September, but she had a massive row with her OH yesterday.

Oh, and it's flipping cold!

Other than that, marvellous
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:51 AM
My health is terrible at the moment, but otherwise life in general is not bad at all. My job I am enjoying, my dogs are good, Charly is doing well and all though finances are a struggle I am keeping my head above water.
I would love a holiday as havn't had one for years and years, but with my health and finances it doesn't look like that will be possible.
If i could get my health sorted I would say life is treating me pretty damn good right now.
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Bit like a baby treats a nappy at the moment

Started feeling poorly yesterday afternoon, I'm very rarely ill Feel like I've been run over by a steam train, everything aches!! Had a mass break out of spots and Oh yeah got me a lovely cold sore right in the corner of my mouth

Think it's all the stress and upset from the last couple of months coming out

Oh well, onwards and upwards, dogs still need walking, dinner still needs cooking, I'm not brave enough to let the OH loose in the kitchen
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »