View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2012, 02:34 PM
When virtually every last penny pf your birthday money went on mad spending sprees for you dog at crufts for the last 13 years, and when you came home and he was so excited it just underlined that it was worth it, despite your parents rolling their eyes yet again..

When your dog had his own toybox and the last crufts show you attended before he died you hunted high and low and could seriously say you couldn't find any more lab proof toys to buy, hand on heart!

When you still have your obedience class instructor on fb as a friend

When the only year you couldn't go to crufts because of the foot and mouth you were davastated and your dad arranged for you to shadow the local police dogs being trained for a day as a birthday surprise...

When, for christmas as a kid you asked santa for an agility set, despite your mum and dad convincing you that he only made toys, your Grandad built his own half size course for your 9th birthday....(my grandads amazing)

When at school you ever had to do show and tell, or a presentation on about whatever you wanted, your teacher always used to go to your class and say...i wonder what she has done hers about, and without fail the class would shout dogs
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2012, 05:44 PM
When you're stood in the back yard with a bottle of bubble mixture in your hand, blowing bubbles for the dog to chase.

We both had a great time.
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2012, 05:52 PM
When you buy an electric bubble machine with bacon flavored bubbles...I know... I know...don't laugh

Whenever your dog was I'll or confused you have been known to sleep downstairs next to them and snek up the following morning...

When although your dog never goes upstairs the okne time you ask them to for a cuddle when your granny dies and you call them into your bedroom, he does so straight away, snuggles right into you and licks off your tears, whereas any other situation would be a two person job due to the intense association your dog has with clean water and stairs which normally requires only the best free range chicken skin placed on each step, whilst one of you blocks exits if he turns round.

You remember dogs names but not peoples
Jeltz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-04-2012, 05:54 PM
When the dog poops on a cold day and as you get the bag out you think that'll keep my hands warm for a bit.
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Jeltz View Post
When the dog poops on a cold day and as you get the bag out you think that'll keep my hands warm for a bit.
Jeez I thought I was the only one that did this
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2012, 06:14 PM
When you meet your manager outside of work and introduce your dogs before introducing your husband
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
When you meet your manager outside of work and introduce your dogs before introducing your husband
Love it
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by labaddicted91 View Post
When you buy an electric bubble machine with bacon flavored bubbles...I know... I know...don't laugh
I'm laughing with you not at you as I've looked into those myself in the past and been a bit disappointed that my dogs I had then weren't the least bit interested in bubbles.

Originally Posted by labaddicted91 View Post
You remember dogs names but not peoples
And you refer to the people as "Rex's mum/dad". Side effect of having worked in a boarding kennels in my case.
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by DoKhyi View Post
I'm laughing with you not at you as I've looked into those myself in the past and been a bit disappointed that my dogs I had then weren't the least bit interested in bubbles.

And you refer to the people as "Rex's mum/dad". Side effect of having worked in a boarding kennels in my case.
he loved it at first but then learnt how to do it lying down whilst breathing through his nose to control it, wish I had took a vid!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2012, 08:00 PM
you know when,you give your wife and kids 5000 dollars to go south for 2 weeks ..without you.no thats ok ladies you guys have a ball, ill be here shoveling.love you!!!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >