Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:05 PM

Mega sexy new shoes from River Island

Well, call me mad if you want, but I saw these on the This Morning programme and just fell in love with them, so off I went down the town this morning, looked adoringly at them on the mirrored shelf in River Island, and WAS going to walk back out, but a salesgirl collared me, so she persuaded me I just had to have them, even if I only wore them once!! Oh I loooooove them, but they'll probably sit prettily at the bottom of the wardrobe coz I probably won't ever dare wear them! Lol! Dave said when he saw them "but we never go out" to which I replied "well, I sometimes get invited to things, so next time I'll be going just so I can wear them"!!! Soooo high, platforms as well, which she said would make the heel lower, but I think they must be blooming 6" - oh my poor hips!!! Defo not for dog walking these babies.....

Much nicer in the flesh, and even nicer actually on your feet (sitting down of course!)

Last week, I went into M & S and had my "sensible" hat back on and bought these!
Still lots of bling, but at least you can actually wear these!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:20 PM
not my cup of tea, but very pretty, I would break my ankle in those lol
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:27 PM
They're stunning H I struggle to wear heels cause of my spinal condition....But they're definitely something I would wear Very pretty x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:27 PM
They're not so bad once you've got both on and you're up there - haven't tried moving forward yet though!!! Lol!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
They're not so bad once you've got both on and you're up there - haven't tried moving forward yet though!!! Lol!
LOL Careful you don't fall over
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
They're stunning H I struggle to wear heels cause of my spinal condition....But they're definitely something I would wear Very pretty x
I struggle to wear heels coz I'm so ooooold, but when you're old on the outside, you're still 17 on the inside ya see!!! I WILL wear them though, one day, there will come a day when they will be just the job! The salesgirl said "promise me you'll wear them more than once" when I paid for them
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I struggle to wear heels coz I'm so ooooold, but when you're old on the outside, you're still 17 on the inside ya see!!! I WILL wear them though, one day, there will come a day when they will be just the job! The salesgirl said "promise me you'll wear them more than once" when I paid for them
Aww Bless ya! You're not old....And you'll look fab in them....Honest! x
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Very pretty and feminine. Not for me though, as 5'10" heels are a NO NO!!!!

I only wear pumps, trainers or Uggs (occasionally some strappy sandals but that's as exciting as I get on the foot front ).

When you get all dolled up to wear them, make sure you post pics. I bet they'll look gorgeous
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I might just have to put them on later and take a piccy of my feet! Lol! S*d the dressing up though, you'll only be seeing me from the knees down, coz they won't look good in cut-offs, they're more for a little black number aren't they!

CC I'm 5ft7" and hubby is 6ft2" so these'll bring me up to his level (ish!)
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Ooooooh, they're fab Aitch! Sometimes you just have to have them even if only to wear occasionally. My red boots are the same. Only come out on special occasions but oh so fab. Those shoes are lovelyxxxx
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »