Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I am up for that, it might not help the little bitch but it will help the others.

If we just paypal seperately to Lizzie she could tell us how many we manage. Thats if she doesn't mind?

rune

I'll PM her to check.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I dont mind but with things being tight this christmas - I will only be able to afford the £5 I was going to give before - not sure how much it will help but it'll help right - I also have to wait til I can get to a bank to put it in

I dont know this'll be £13 you dogsey folk have had off me
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I dont mind but with things being tight this christmas - I will only be able to afford the £5 I was going to give before - not sure how much it will help but it'll help right - I also have to wait til I can get to a bank to put it in

I dont know this'll be £13 you dogsey folk have had off me

Every penny helps!!
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I would be happy to donate a fiver and if she's taken into RR in one of the kennels around me (North London), I will see if I can get her spayed at the college as I get a 50% discount, and that will help too - her spay will probs be £70 if I can get her in at college. I was chatting to Dee the other day and if it's do-able they might start using my local kennels so that would mean that she might be near if they can take her.

I hope this girly is rescued though, poor mite. I hate to think of her being used for breeding ... and at such a young age too
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 06:38 AM
i can do it, just don't expect the jumpers for Christmas as i will have to make them, so if someone can get the pledges i will make as many as i can for the amount you pledge, as my own donation i will post them to Rescue remedies out of my pocket, hows that??
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone

Thank you all so much for caring and trying to do the right thing.

Apparently the bitch is staying put so for the time being the issue is resolved and to be brutually honest I don't know whether we would have been able to help.

We currently have over 80+ dogs in our care and a waiting list of dogs to come in. We are struggling at this time of year as you will understand and desperately trying everything we can to raise funding. We are just a small team of volunteers.

We have a fundraiser at the Hackney High Street Christmas Fair on Saturday if anyone wants to stop by and say hello and is in that area. Make sure you say 'hello'!

We have been selling dog knitted coats on our forum and have run out so would welcome some more to sell if you can help - we are also running an appeal for wool to get more knitted.

Anything you can do fundraising wise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for rallying and lovely to know that we have friends and supporters out there.

Hugs to you all.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-12-2010, 09:59 AM
As this dog doesn't need the donation now I've just donated to Rescue remedies kennel fund instead.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
As this dog doesn't need the donation now I've just donated to Rescue remedies kennel fund instead.
Excellent idea!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
Hi everyone

Thank you all so much for caring and trying to do the right thing.

Apparently the bitch is staying put so for the time being the issue is resolved and to be brutually honest I don't know whether we would have been able to help.

We currently have over 80+ dogs in our care and a waiting

list of dogs to come in. We are struggling at this time of year as you will understand and desperately trying everything we can to raise funding. We are just a small team of volunteers.

We have a fundraiser at the Hackney High Street Christmas Fair on Saturday if anyone wants to stop by and say hello and is in that area. Make sure you say 'hello'!

We have been selling dog knitted coats on our forum and have run out so would welcome some more to sell if you can help - we are also running an appeal for wool to get more knitted.

Anything you can do fundraising wise
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for rallying and lovely to know that we have friends and supporters out there.

Hugs to you all.
Im been desparately trying to get a knitted sweater for our smallest Boxer or a pattern to knit one - i can crochet blankets if that would be any use.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I already do my bit by assessing both dogs and potential homes for two rescue organisations as well as giving help and advice for free.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >