Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 09:35 AM

Two New Additions Tomorrow :D

I lost one of my beloved Tom cats before christmas I've left it a while before deciding to have another cat, my preference has always been male cats although I do own a female, who is very sweet It's took quite a while to decide what I want, as this time around I decided I would have a pedigree cat anyway after much soul searching and being tempted by a few Ginger Mogs (Always loved Ginger Tabbies) I came across a breeder who has two red spotted shorthaired boys available I was only going to have the one boy but it was so hard to choose so I've decided to have them both, I'm collecting them both tomorrow. So lots of pic's comming to dogsey..I've already decided on names..Bojangles & Jinx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 09:53 AM
BRILLIANT!! I have a red classic tabby BSH and a cream classic tabby BSH! They are fab, although I must warn you that gingers are VERY NORTY!!

Look forward to meeting them both. These are mine.
"Wiggy" 18mths.

and "Moose" at 7mths, still very much a baby!
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Ahhhh they are really beautiful :smt049 :smt049

I don't mind naughty cats It makes them so much more appealing, I've already put the batteries on charge for the camera so I can take lots of pics tomorrow, I really can't wait to get these little guys home

I've had to tell as I have been bursting, Jess don't know yet I haven't told her there was a reason behind not saying anything as I would have had nothing but earache from her until tomorrow she adores cats so I have had to keep these two from her or it would have been two weeks of hell until they were ready
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Oh how exciting ! ! Lots and lots opf pics ! ! !

Border - they are stunning :smt007