Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2005, 10:51 PM

Don't watch Eastenders at christmas...

[Spoiler alert: If you want to see what happens highlight the yellow text for it to show darker > left click your mouse button and drag over the text ]

I'm not going to watch eastenders a Xmas because it's all going to be doom and gloom. Not only is Nana Moon going to die but I heard exactly who it is that dies on New Years Eve too... Not going to put the spoiler on here but it's shocking!!

Why can't the writers give Walford a happy chrimbo for once! I don't want to be reminded of death at christmas it's just not on especially when you have loved ones that can't be with you!
I know it's only a soap but I'm not going to contribute to the ratings! Anyone with me on this?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2005, 11:16 PM
how depressing..i agree
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2005, 12:13 AM
i have officially stopped watching it as i know all the characters I actually like are leaving so just cant be bothered being depressed by it any longer !!
i have watched it since \i was a teenager and it has just got to the point where it is utterly depressing !!!
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog
i have officially stopped watching it as i know all the characters I actually like are leaving so just cant be bothered being depressed by it any longer !!
i have watched it since \i was a teenager and it has just got to the point where it is utterly depressing !!!
I agree! They seem to be killing people off all over the show to get ratings! I think the writers are being lazy it's such a shame.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2005, 07:57 AM
No longer watch the show because it is all doom and gloom, it used to be villains with a sense of humour. And to keep bring back characters that have either left or been pushed is plain daft, you may have one person return to an area but not 6 or more.
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Well then ...that has really ruined the plot for anyone who doesn't read the tabloids hasn't it??

Jeez
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2005, 10:20 AM
I used to watch every epsiode but the past two years have been rubbish as far as i'm concerned.The plots are ridiculous and convoluted now and all the great characters have left!!
Zeus
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-11-2005, 10:49 AM
It has gotten a bit boring now and im slowly loosing interest in it, there's not that much happing in Coronation Street but my mum always has that one so im always catching glimpses but never really watch a full episode
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2005, 03:18 PM
I never watch soaps at all - I see enough thicko people in real life, without watching the incredible carrying-on of imaginary dolts!

If either of those follically-challenged twits from EE try getting down my chimney, I'll set the dogs on them - even more so that wrinkly wreck who appears to play their mother!

Snorri
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mel
Well then ...that has really ruined the plot for anyone who doesn't read the tabloids hasn't it??

Jeez
I don't read tabloids either thought it was common knowledge that Nana moon dies it's been written into the show for 2 months!! Sorry!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »