Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thanks hun

Just what we were saying last night.....like you can not see what happening

But some exciting news this morning,FS let them out this morning and came in saying ''Sage is hiding in the corner of the house'' so hurrying up the garden, I open up the nesting box, and called her.........OH! Bless she came hopping to me in a big rush, so I gave her a lovely long stroke, talking to her, some breakfast and she really loved it....but it was the response to my voice, I got all excited about Love her
Sounds like the Steph magic is working! She sounds like she had a dreadful time and is lucky to be alive, but she knows shes finally safe with you, bless.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
That is so lovely I am sure she will get better now because she has something to live for poor little girl, I feel desperately sorry for her and what happened. Like you say it isn't as though the people couldn't see what was happening, they must have cold hearts to have let it continue till she got in that state
You've said exactly what i have just said to Pat.....she isn't very old either as all her feather underneath are baby ones Don't know how they could let this happen
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Sounds like the Steph magic is working! She sounds like she had a dreadful time and is lucky to be alive, but she knows shes finally safe with you, bless.

Hope so....just had her in the re-do her wounds, she's alot more settled today then yesterday, seems to recognise my voice a treat now too
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Alot more calmer now, sitting nicely after I had cleaned her head wound.....she likes sitting in the kitchen

Using her left leg better now and putting some weight on the right foot now too, although still hobbles

enjoying abit of chicken feed, that in the dish is AB's a V18 which is sterlising anything thats going on in the inside, nasty wound on her body (like a slice) just where her wing starts

That white area under the wing is a scar
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd83
/youngstevie1/myallotment015.jpg[/IMG]

Quite chirpy today
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Alot more calmer now, sitting nicely after I had cleaned her head wound.....she likes sitting in the kitchen

Using her left leg better now and putting some weight on the right foot now too, although still hobbles

enjoying abit of chicken feed, that in the dish is AB's a V18 which is sterlising anything thats going on in the inside, nasty wound on her body (like a slice) just where her wing starts

Quite chirpy today
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:55 AM
That white area under her wing is a ''scar''
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2009, 10:27 AM
gone a bit overboard on the posting there
She looks one heck of a lot brighter, and really at home in your kitchen, maybe wants to be a 'house hen'
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
gone a bit overboard on the posting there
She looks one heck of a lot brighter, and really at home in your kitchen, maybe wants to be a 'house hen'
Did didn't it.....must be all the excitment...........don't know what happened there.

I'm hoping that when she gets some more confidence, she can mooch round the garden with the others, then she can pop in and out of the kitchen like they do. As you can see I am very excited that she is coming on
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 10:51 AM
You are doing a great job with her. x
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 06:43 PM
poor love ,you will get her better .
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 08:08 PM
What a difference a day makes Steph!!! she looks so much better already, calmer and more chicken looking..bless her. did you ring the vet about her leg?

Elaine xxx
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >