View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Oh, haven't forgot TW will speak to pharmacist and if we have some will grab some tablets too for you
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Good day everyone - hope you are a bit happier now June and that wrangling the dingoes hasn't put any undue strain on your back.
Moyra - The Mem returns this evening from her soujourn, so it's back to keeping sensible hours and being good! Pleased to note that you seem to be back on form today - just hoping that you can get your proceedure out of the way without further ado or delay and get back to normal.
Hope Brenda has a safe journey back home from her holidays, along with dog and daughter (sounds like one of these new pub names!). Just wish you'd had better weather but at least it was a nice break for you.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall at that re-union of Nippy's bet there's some tales to tell from a band of 34 nurses. I do love a girl in uniform! lol !
Is there any truth in the rumour that 1 cd's local pharmacy has a pump outside selling Nivea After Sun by the gallon?
So everybody please have a lovely rest of day hope the weather is decent for all our members. Will be back tonight, bye fer now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Lol LG the problem is we are all over the hill now!.
I have just made a cake for my DiL birthday tomorrow. Lashings if cream and strawberries for decoration and she will be happy!
Griff I feel sorry for your Dad I have had Labrynthitis. It is a horrible, horrible feeling. Although my brother described it as being drunk without the expense!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Journey home was OK until Brighton when they had to cancel all trains from Brighton to littlehampton because of a body on the line at east worthing. So we got a taxi. The holiday was good apart from the weather it was what I came back to that has made me cross. No clearing up done from him that was left here to keep an eye on the painter who was doing some decorating while I was away with Tyto. It has taken me over three hours to clean up.oh well I am sure there are worse off than me. Will catch up properly later with you all. At least I can have a sit and watch double emmerdale and corrie tonight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Brenda that is infuriating, no wonder you are cross,coming back to that. House should have been spotless, not hard is it with only one person in it Sorry your holiday was spoiled like that, 3 hours to clean up is no laughing matter.
Have had to ring Katherine Palin, (doggy chiropractor) everything fine when I left to go shopping, looked OK when I checked when I got back. Put shopping away, got their teas ready, watched The Chase, took teas out, there was a bit of a to do, noticed Lona standing funny and not in her place by the door. She has done her back in again, not as bad as it was last time but she is sideways facing now. Have got her to follow me into the big kennel and go in the sleeping compartment,which was like doing a rubik cube in some waysand I thought she would settle there, but no she is out again now. Hoping she'll unravel herself because Katherine isn't up this end till Monday afternoon. I'll take her out in the car tomorrow if she's not undone herself, for some reason a car journey does the trick I have taken her over to Katherines (when she lived up here) and she has been screaming blue murder in the car, then gone quiet, and come out at Katherines facing frontwards.
She's been swimming 3 times this week and had a decent walk on the country park today with no problems at all.
Loving the sound of the cake Nippy, piccies please if there is no chance of me eating it Did the labyrinth thingy go quickly or did it take ages and what tablets did the trick
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Evening all, hope Lona will be o.k TW...sorry to hear about your friend too having the labry thingy
Brenda, that is bang out of order...I would have made him clean up
Hi everyone else
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm trying to calm down.River this weekend, definitely, no way will I venture onto the streets or anywhere else where the general public roam free
June, so sorry to read about these muppets, I don't know what's wrong with people, if they could see you comming and with two big dogs you would think it obvious to just move aside but no they don't even think about it.

This is half term week I believe and there were a lot of 'unknowns' out at Knettishall Heath last weekend. I say 'unknowns' because actually we are beginning to meet a few 'regulars' and Casey recognises the dogs and they have a great time together. I try to have him on lead until they are close, one guy with a lovely labrador is always off lead so we just let them play and he (the human) and I go our seperate ways
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Lona came out and lay in the yard, still facing sideways, managed to persuade her in again, which is flaming difficult with everyone else clustering around because they know she is poorly. Got her in eventually and lay down. Went out after watching that fraud thing on ITV (very scary, one reason why I never answer the landline, my mobile blocks witheld numbers and I never answer numbers I don't recognise, I have an app called Who Calls which highlights if its a known scamming number) and she is still lay down, gave her a cuddle then I realised she is facing frontwards again, so she has unravelled herself thank goodness, Will take her swimming tomorrow because that will help her. Katherine will give her a massage,check her over and put anything back thats not right when she comes on Monday. Thank goodness I have her, first time it ever happened I had her over to the vets, by the time we got there she was OK again and they couldn't find anything, but the next time I had been told about Katherine and she immediately found something that was out in her back, she's had this twice since, once on the morning of Toms funeral and today.
Harvey I had never seen ANY of the people before that were out today, bearing in mind I tend to go there 4 or 5 times in the week and like you say you get to know people who you meet during the day, none of the regulars were out, and who could blame them
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
noticed Lona standing funny and not in her place by the door. She has done her back in again, not as bad as it was last time but she is sideways facing now.
Oh no poor girl, hope the chiropractor lady can sort her out and it's times like this when I really wish they could talk to us.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2016, 09:32 PM
Yay for Lona!!!!
Ahhh fairweather walkers!! Steve was saying the other night he hated being out in the rain with the dogs...I said although I like the dry weather, at least in the rain there is only proper dog walkers and he agreed that dry weather brings out the dogs with no training who have been stuck in for 6months
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >