View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Evening everyone just had the biggest grin. Mark and Owen are at the England Portugal game at Wembley.
Paul next door bought tickets for him and George forgetting they would be in France as its half term. So they asked me first if Mark would like the tickets he jumped at them but Joel is in Ardeche so he has taken Owen.
Just got some pictures of them really good seats and Paul wouldn't take the money for them.
Mark bought him some wine and the children some bits, has made my day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Oh wow!!!! How lovely of Paul...let's hope Owen and Mark bring us luck!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Thats absolutely fantastic Lynn, how kind, and not to take any money for them is superkind. They'll have a great time won't they.
Had a girlie food delivery today, everywhere is full now, had to clear a shelf from my own freezer as there was so much, will last me ages. He had some half veal necks for 50p each, so thinking half as in small I ordered 10, they are enormous, one is more than enough for a meal. What I like about this stuff is that there is no horrendous journey to the abbatoir hundreds of miles away, there is one on site, so they are in the fields leading a decent life then looked after all the way through, so I know its as good as it gets in that respect. Got 15 chicken necks for £1, so ordered 5 packs of them and 5 pigs trotters for £2.50, cod, duck and tripe, turkey and tripe, mixed mince (special offer 24lb for £12.50)pheasant, not that they're ruined of course!!! With having 2 decent bone runs on the trot I have run out of space now, have my own shopping to do tomorrow, no idea where that will go
Its ridiculous with these painkillers, half the country looking for them now Sun is still out, girls had lamb ribs for tea and I'm having my £1 ready meal which today is Bisto beef hotpot
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Aw thank you to all of you, yes please Mandy if you can. Nippy they only seem to be in Sainsbury's now, once their current stocks gone that will be it I suspect. Flaming annoying, I feel like an addict now! I am taking 2 in the morning and that's it, but by tea time, once I have walked the girls and done jobs around the house and the garden, I am in pain, take 2 co-codemol when I go to bed but the pain never completely goes, whilst if I take another 2 of the pain killers late afternoon it does go and I can get on with my life, however bureaucracy has stepped in and decreed it is Not To Be by the looks of it. I've been Bad and taken two this afternoon and my back doesn't feel as sore as it has over the last couple of days.
Nite Moyra, I really wish Steve would stop being so self centred, he is lucky you let him live there and he is on an almost free ride, he could at least do something when needed
Will ask our pharmacist if they are being discontinued, he might know, it could just be a packaging change,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Just had a bottle of Pimms cider cup....hmmmm never had Pimms before! I fear I may becoming posh lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Pimms are lovely, Griff, don't knock them
Mandy, the tablets are all made by the same company, I've compared the manufacturing info on all the different packets I've ended up with, and they are all made for different companies by the same people who are in Devon I think it was. Sooo can't see it being a change in the packaging because the packaging is different for whoever is selling them, the actual foil the tablets are in are all identical!!!
Would be nice to know what the actual scenario is though!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Hello got the England match on, that is amazing Lynn. What a fab gift.
We've had tea, bit of all sorts tonight, we're trying to empty the freezer so had lots of stuff out of there.
Will look tomorrow the TW, I'm there late afternoon, so will get them then.
Ooh that sounds quite nice, might have to try that Saturday you'll be sticking your little finger out next when you drink a cup of tea or coffee Griff
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Hmm will see if our pharmacist knows the answer, bit of luck it's Paul, cos he's the main one and more than likely to try and find out lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:41 PM
TW...write to the manufacturer and ask them...they will tell you..or ring them.
Forgot to say at the vets tonight I saw a Caucasian. Mountain dog...wow wow wow, deags is scared of big dogs but he was lovely with her so so gentle..was mahoisively big and only 10months!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Thats very kind of you Mandy, thank you so much
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >