Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:37 AM

Daily Thread - Friday

Good morning all,

I appear to be the first one up! My goodness me.

Hope everyone is well and Tawney I hope the puppy palace is warm enough for the babies this morning.

It's baltic here today, looks like I have a bit of defrosting to do before I go to work. Going in today...don't really feel like it but it's the last day and I feel really guilty about being off.

Tonight well, there's a Christmas fayre on up the street so I think I'll take Davie up to that, apparently there's a pipe band and all sorts going on so should be fun.

Hope everyone has a nice day today xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Morning everyone sorry I have not posted the poster Azz asked us too as I am quite frankly cheesed off with it all.
There is now a thread about merging this new thread etc., and I have quite frankly lost the plot and this is happening due to the few causing problems feeling Helena and I knew more than anyone else which we didn't and feeling we are something special which we aren't then I get accused by Tang of giving her flak which I seem to remember I gave her no more than anyone else did who agreed with the new section and am slightly miffed it seems ok for some to think they can dish it out but we are not expected to give it back.
Also the way Helena was treated by Tang avoiding the boards. Double standards seem to be the order of the day it seems for some.

I am sorry to bring this thread down today but I am quite frankly fed up with some and the attitude and as I have announced on the merge thread I am taking a break.
I will hop on and off and maybe reply to things like poorly dogs if support is needed and people but that will be it for now.

I hope everyone is well and all doglets and I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Helena I hope Dave is not as down as you were expecting.
Azz I hope the hospital appointment goes well
Malka I hope you and Pereg had a comfortable night.

Keep safe keep warm and have a good Christmas.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Morning Lorraine and everyone who pops in

I hope you've now got rid of that nasty bug Lorraine and can enjoy your last day in and some festivities with Davie tonight. You've got another bad storm heading your way, so keep an eye out on that forecast.

We had a nice lie in this morning which is unusual for Dave on a Friday, I usually get up to find him sitting in the lounge where he's been up since 5 am but not this morning, so that's good.

Nice and quiet outside, no wind or rain, and they've promised us some sunshine darn sarf so we should have a nice walk.

Got to pop up to the park to collect rent and then hand it over to Dave cos I owe him for this bathroom suite, so that's not quite so good. Then I'm going to have a shower and wash my hair, cos I've got a sneaking suspiscion that my neighbour's invite could well be for lunchtime instead of this evening, so I'd better be ready for it when she rings me to come round. I could be wrong and I hope I am, cos I won't go if it's lunchtime, too much to do. At least we now have hot water for me to shower in.

Sally, I hope that little Jimmi's paw is a lot better this morning and you won't have to go to the vet.

Lynn, is Gordon home now or maybe it's tonight. Hope he's back home with you now.

Catch you all later, and enjoy your day everyone
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:51 AM
Morning Lynn, I seem to have missed something then I have to say, I was thinking about that Monday thread when I woke up in the night, and whether or not I should post something in it, cos I felt so very uneasy about the accusation made by Tang that "we" (you and me) had been involved behind the scenes, when I had already TOLD her that we had nothing whatsoever to do with it, other than the fact that we had been informed prior to it even being dreamed up and we just said out *ok* to it. Afterall, who are WE to say whether or not it should be set up It has left a nasty taste in my mouth too Lynn, to think that people have been gossiping behind our backs without having the FACTS right!!!! I will reitterate what you have said there Lynn, in that you and me both only saw the list of people in there when it was produced by Azz for all and sundry to see, and we had NO prior knowledge about WHO was going to be allowed in or not. The ONLY reason we were asked about it in the first place is the fact that we are probably the only people in full knowledge of who posts in this thread day in day out because we started the blimmin thing, and how else was he gonna know who would want to join the new bit? I already said my feelings about it in the new section in one of Malka's threads, but I will now go and read this new one.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:52 AM
Morning Lore, Lynn and all

Sounds like fun Lore.

I am so sorry you are feeling down Lynn. Not everyone can know whats going on simultaneously, if you were asked to moderate it of course you would know first. It doesn't seem any different than other sites that have private areas and people may be able to discuss things they don't want to put on an open forum. I don't see any need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist over it. Give Dillon a big hug,

I am sure he can cheer you up. Perhaps we should have a dogsey group hug for you and H!!

Not doing much today, working this afternoon. My daughter is coming over this evening with a chinese meal to celebrate my birthday (was yesterday).

Have a good day all.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I am saddened by what I have seen here the last few days. I have a lot of rubbish going on both at work and in my home life so I use Dogsey as an escape and yet it seems everywhere I go there are issues.

I can see what Azz has tried to do and why but I can also see why others might feel excluded. However no amount of objection should result in nastiness towards other members.

We are all adults and should be capable of reasoning this all out. I have received a lot of support here when I have needed it and I hope others will continue to benefit from the kind hearted members of Dogsey that make this site what it is.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Morning H, cross posted. I must have missed Malka's thread.

Enjoy your day!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Morning Jen and Gerry, it's all a lot of todoo about nothing really. Azz is trying to help us ALL out who post in this daily thread by making a section where each and every single one of us who posts in here can go somewhere a bit more private so that guests and people who don't use this thread and know our daily lives can't see it, that's ALL it is, and it's made me so mad, that somebody has turned it all around to say that me and Lynn are on some kind of *side*/informants/speshull/waddever and we're certainly NOT! All WE were here to do was to give the ok to Azz for somebody he was unsure of joining as to whether or not we had ever seen them posting in this Daily, and that's ALL! Jeeeese hey? Talk about what a todoo about nuffink!

Now we're going to put a dampener on this lovely daily chatter thread which has upset me and Lynn, of course it does.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Hugs to you both. I know how you feel, it's a communication breakdown big time and such a shame it's caused such upset. I have been on a forum where something similar existed and it worked well as a place for people to relax a bit more.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Ekkkkkkkkkk its getting closer ..........Christmas that is.

Anyway here I am home again naturally (bit of a play on words) but heard that on the radio this morning.

That was my last night before Christmas due to how it falls so I am next back to work Boxing night.

Anyhow off for a few hours sleep because I have hospital appointment for my knee at 3.45 (I think in fact will check that)
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »