Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2022, 07:09 AM

Well tis Wednesday 28th September 2022

Morning all to arrive here this morning. Hope you all had a good evening and night. Yep the temperature is dropping just slightly overnight here in sunny Lancing. It was in the mid twenties according to the thermostat but is now 19.5 in the morning. Not cold though.
Have a good day folks off for my walk now.Ta Ta.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and whoever else pops in

Not as cold this morning so a bit nicer to be out and about.

Into town today. Went to the bank to draw the last of the money I'll need for the block paving (that's supposed to be in another couple of weeks, but more likely a month )

Went to McD's for a coffee and can you believe that 'due to supply issues, no hot drinks'. Supply issues on ALL there hot drinks? Ye Gods

Got caught in a flash shower half way back to the car which won't have done the scooters much good

So, a bit of a mixed bag this morning. Warmer, bank sorted then no coffee and got wet . Could have been worse
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2022, 06:38 PM
Evening all

Lovely afternoon out with Dave good potter around the shop's coffee and toastie at a well-known coffee shop but can't recall which one. LOL Arranged lunch for next Friday he was saying how many people are calling into citizens advice he volunteers there, for help and lots of very desperate people.

Glad we are all well having a quick ham sarnie and then bed I think dentist tomorrow and feel shattered
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Good evening.
Home from our Freya sitting day now 4 days off. Lauren off tomorrow, Friday and Saturday so is Mark off Saturday he should be off Sunday but is covering for one of the staff so they can to a christening.
Lauren's mum and stepdad sitting Freya Sunday we hope to be caravan hunting so said we were unable to do it, I don't think we could have done anyway but today we were exhausted. We did Sunday, Monday and today.
Sue will love having her for the day but it is hard work she is now pulling herself up so you have to have eyes on the back of your head to make sure she doesn't go down with a bang, when she is tired it is hard to keep her awake after 3 pm but Lauren prefers her not to sleep otherwise she goes to bed really late.
Plus she needs lots of entertaining. That can be tiring.

We had an earlier finish today Mark finished early but we almost got home and the main roundabout into March was shut off so we had to do a detour so we were no earlier home than usual.
Seems someone suffered a heart attack at the roundabout no accident but a lorry driver was giving cpr and the air ambulance had to land.
So a 1/2 hour diversion we consider ourselves lucky, hoping the person who was taken ill recovers well.

brenda getting chillier here too.
Chris hope you have recovered from all the niggles of today.
Kazz sounds like a nice day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2022, 07:34 PM
brenda just caught up with your post from last night. Yes we have had a notification as we belong to the caravan club.
It's at the NEC same place we went to in March for Crufts. They also do a caravan show in February I think or maybe a bit later in the Spring.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2022, 10:42 PM
Good evening all, hope you are all well?
Sorry I haven't been about but things have been very difficult......the owners next door have been making my life hell and sadly I have been struggling...a lot!
Anyway, we had a court date Tuesday and our old solicitor and barrister screwed us over royally.....the justice system in the u.k sucks! My harrassment case has been dropped because it's historic ( it's still happening, being filmed and their little pal trying to intimidate me this afternoon) the judge is an absolute d*ck.....not just me saying that but even people who just look at the photos...... basically, they have sold the house, lied to the new owners....confirmed by themselves and p*ss off Friday, we have a court date for the 12 December but given how things have gone.....I see them walking away Scott free.....we have paid out £25,000 already and will possibly need another £20,000...... Never wished I lived in the USA...but at the moment I do!
I don't have much positive to say at the moment...infact, I feel very pee'd off and yesterday I absolutely flipped! I am putting in a complaint against the original barrister and solicitor... that's on a personal level. I have never nor will ever be a victim and being told to keep my mouth shut and take the abuse because they're going to secure a harrassment order to have the dipshit judge say historical and dismiss.it when they're still filming me....nooooo, between my family and their old tenant there's sooooo much against them but literally nothing sticks. They told their new buyers it was over and done with....we spoke to them to say it wasn't, in court and a trial listing yet still the people are going ahead with the purchase!!! They didn't declare 3 neighbour disputes either!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2022, 06:28 AM
I thought you would know Lynn. Enjoy your time with Freya they grow up so quickly. Wish I had some but never to be. Hope you find what you are looking for caravan wise. Kelly sorry about your problems. Hope it sorts itself out soon.