Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2022, 06:03 AM

Tis Thursday 1st September 2022

Morning all. A start of one of my fav months. I love the wind down to winter. Not a fan of summer months. Hope you all had a good evening. I watched the usual soaps and then Shetland. Sad that this is going to end but they say another series with a different main character. Hope it is as good. Have a good day all. Bit cloudy here.Hope it stays dry though for Saturday as that is when I do the frst training with the new pup. He is so tiny.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Morning Brenda, ahhhhh, I am the opposite....love summer, can get so much done and go so many places
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Good afternoon all. Sorry Sue, didn't know which one to answer so did 'the one at the top'

Beautiful afternoon. Been and had a cone of chips then a run along the prom.

Just ordered some material to make into curtains for a very odd window that goes into the hall at Gary's. He has nets up now, but I agree with him that everyone that passes looks in. Hopefully the new curtains will stop that. I'm hoping they fit onto the nets wire, but if not a dowel pole or similar will work. I just hope I've measured correctly and that they meet his lordship's high standard when they are finished
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2022, 03:49 PM
Afternoon everyone here and anyone who may follow.
I don't mind Autumn so much but not a fan of the Winter.
Spring is my favourite time.

Well Betsy went home Sunday and we miss her company she was such a good girl.
Her family bar one got stuck in France so the eldest son drove from York to us to get her, we would have kept her longer but in the end is was better Harry collected her.
Amanda and Neil and two of their other children were with them in France and they were on the way home when the exhaust light came on on their I believe new Landrover.
Amanda rang Landrover assist and they were told to get off the motorway park up and wait for a tow truck.
They had to sit in the car on the back of the low loader. Landrover put them up in a hotel and paid their expenses and couldn't start their way home till Monday.
Train from Lyon to Paris then the Eurostar to Kings cross then a train to Yorkshire.
The car will not be looked at for 3 weeks no Landrover mechanics available yet and 8 weeks till it gets shipped home.

Betsy was happy to see Harry when he arrived and Amanda said when she arrived home she did zoomies in the garden and wouldn't move or take her eyes off her.

I am still in limbo over getting another Berner or any dog for that matter. All this worry in the world doesn't help. Plus we are so busy looking after Freya.

Chris hope the curtains work out.
Sue Children back to school next week ? Gues you will be busy backwards and forwards.
griff hope things have quietened down at home.
brenda any movement on more training ?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Hi Lynn, yep as said in first post training starts on Saturday. it is a Portuguese Podengo and 14 weeks old. The mini variety. The owner can do the bending lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2022, 05:08 PM
My favourite time of the year is spring too. It's lovely to watch things come alive again and we usually get some lovely days, weatherwise, not too hot and not too cold.

The only nice thing about winter for me is Christmas. I don't know why I still love it, but I do.

Autumn is OK, but I hate to see everything dying, trees, plants etc
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Sorry brenda missed that. Have fun and yes I would need someone else to do the bending too.

That's what I love about Spring too Chris. Maybe it's becasue I am a Spring born baby.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2022, 07:44 PM
Evening all

All good here glad you are all doing well .