Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 12:55 PM

Hmmm They could Have Found Me a Good Home

Hello Lily here, I thought I'd heard when you got a home it was wonderful and you got everything your heart desired. Well why didn't you get me one of those homes.
Firstly I would like to say.
The chairs are too small

I go on the sofa and look how awful it is for me having to be all scrunched up with no space.

Then flippin and I don't care if I am not allowed to say flippin but I am older than Kyiro who, LOOK suddenly decides he wants to play with toys now when I am sure they are all MINE.

Just to top it all off I am made to look a complete idiot with a stupid coat thats not even my colour, you couldn't get anything to clash more with my beauty if you tried.

I think my mummy needs to learn how to care for me in the way I deserve and where only the best is allowed. I'm sure you will all agree this is just not really acceptable.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Never mind, I`m sure you will soon lick your hoomans into shape. Just give them time.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Lol, from looking at those pics, I'm inclined to agree with you Lily Funny how that other dog in the house who never played with toys all their life, suddenly takes a liking to them when they were bought for YOU!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Poor Lily You'd think you'd have a large enough chair at the very least! I hope things get better for you soon. I am still waiting for my own double bed, cos at the moment I have to share with my human and my stinky little brother. It's not good!! Lots of love Lily (the Jack Russell)

PS Mum says great pics and she loves you and Kyiro!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Never mind, I`m sure you will soon lick your hoomans into shape. Just give them time.
How much time should a girl give them though, you can only put up with so much.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, from looking at those pics, I'm inclined to agree with you Lily Funny how that other dog in the house who never played with toys all their life, suddenly takes a liking to them when they were bought for YOU!
I am glad you can agree with me. mummy just hasn't got a clue what a special girl like me needs.

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Poor Lily You'd think you'd have a large enough chair at the very least! I hope things get better for you soon. I am still waiting for my own double bed, cos at the moment I have to share with my human and my stinky little brother. It's not good!! Lots of love Lily (the Jack Russell)

PS Mum says great pics and she loves you and Kyiro!
So your another Lily and you have a tough time with the bed. I understand that I went upstairs in one of them when I first got here but mum kept moaning she had no space, well she could have got out . Now I don't even get to go up there and see that nice bed, this is all just not good enough. Do you think if you are called Lily you have to suffer hardship. Oh dear sounds like our mums need to learn better names as well
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Poor poor Lily, must be tough with all those 'problems'...come here and Axel will make it all better, he'll let you share his bed
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Poor, poor Lily. We all get to share my Mom's bed, and the chairs are big enough. though, someone is always stealing our toys, and I dont get nearly enough to eat... Mom makes me diet, as she doesn't think I'd look goot fat, and supposedly It will wreck my back... but I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo HUNGRY!

You have my condolences

Love Mouse
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Oh dear poor Lily, we know just how you feel in this household.. But remember things could be worse.. I dont even get all of my own blanket here and there is even less room on the sofa when you have to like with a great lump of a Huskamutt

Its terrible the things we have to endure
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Awww poor Lilly. I agree your mum is wicked. (Not)
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Lily,

Can I ask where you got your lovely coat from? My mum said she would buy me one if I can find out where to buy them because the colours would look good against my black fur (which has been washed this morning and now I smell gorgeous apparently!)

Lady x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >