Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 03:06 AM

Might be a new addition :D

So we are looking to adopt a pup. I Don't think I told anyone but Abby was claimed and will still get to see us from time to time. They might give her back to us but for now they have their dog anyway we had been lookin for a companion for Abby, we still would like to adopt another dog even if we get Abby back. So here are some pictures of the dog me and kyle are looking at.

The deal is ourselves and one other family are looking at this dog so we might or might not get him. His name is Lucky..his Story is below as well. He is the last of his litter mates available for adoption.

This little boy, Lucky, and his 6 litter mates were found under an empty trailer, and were rescued before the temperature dropped. He is a very loving, playful, boy who loves to cuddle. He loves to have his belly rubbed, treats, and playing with other animals. He is currently in a foster home with 2 cats who he also likes to play with. Due to being very sick when first rescued, Lucky has only had his first round of shots but 2nd worming. Lucky is very healthy now and is just a bundle of cuteness and fun! Lucky was neutered on Tues, 1 Mar 11. We are working on potty training, kennel training and general manners.

Thanks for looking please do comment
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 03:34 AM
What I think is cool is that he looks like my old dog Lucky but in pup version and diff eye color
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Lovely pictures He's gorgeous I really hope you can adopt him Thanks for sharing x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Lucky is adorable, sad start to his young life, I hope you get to adopt him.
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks Lou and Anne. I am hoping we get to adopt him so badly as well has possibly getting to own Abby. Abby's owners still are deciding on whether to keep her or give her back, the owners had dumped her like I have said before and said they didn't want her but came back and said they would like to have her so we had no choice but to give her to them. Which is ok with me as long as she is taken care of and not dumped again I already told them if they decide they don't want her again I would take her. So we are praying for the best and waiting.

We will get to meet Lucky this coming Sunday. We will tell you how it goes and get more pics to show to you later. Thanks everyone for reading this forum and thank you to those who have and may comment on it
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Lovely pup
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2011, 05:02 AM
Thanks I think he is too cant wait to meet him Sunday
MaloreyAnimal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Such a cute little one! I hope it works out for you!
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks for all the comments everyone. Though not to many are on here I appreciate all those who commented. I shall keep everyone updated.

Also for those who might be curious, the shelter we are adopting him from say he is a German Shepherd/Labrador mix. Which I love both of those dogs so it's great.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Any news? He's gorgeous, lovely face Hope you get to bring him home!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >