View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2007, 04:59 PM
not sure about the breeders (i dont think so )
charmie
New Member!
Female 

21-07-2008, 08:53 PM
i wish i could help i love dalmations and if my mum would let me have one i would take her. i dont really have exprience with dalmations but you allways have to start somewere. i also have a deaf dog, he can hear a little but not much so i do have some exprience in that my dog is also going blind to. but he is old so it understandable. ill ask my mum when she gets back if we can get her.
Rae20488
New Member!
Female 

13-08-2009, 03:00 PM
hi my partner and i are looking for a dalmation fortunately anough the dalmation he had which is still alive but lives with his ex and his kids is female and deaf she is now gone 15 and is on her last legs god love her so we would be interesting in adopting your friends dog if she is still available. where abouts do you live if you could reply to me thanks. Rachel
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 03:54 PM
this thread is over a year old
cassiy@hotmail.
New Member!
Female 

14-01-2010, 10:00 PM
we had to have our lovly liver spotted boy put to sleep, once we started to miss the dog hairs, muddy paws and bin raids, we got in touch with dalmatian welfare. they are brilliant they have all foster homes no kennels, they do home checks. and have very experienced people looking to rehome deaf dalls. they may be able to help your friend putting him in touch with prospective owners that have only good intenions.
look up dalmatian welfare on internet. hope this helps, good luck.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3