View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 09:38 PM
I am tempted Griff tbh but mum would hate that. She once said that his sister said about them getting married & Ray said I've asked she keeps saying no, so she turned to mum& said 'why not marry him, what about his money?so mum turned to her & said ' I don't care about money' sums his family up '
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Evening Mandy - I'm not surprised you're angry with them - sadly the world is full of AHoles like them. Ignore them and retain your dignity things will work out OK for you I'm sure.
Griff - your kindness towards Steve does you great credit - not the way it should be really. You are a lovely person.
See that Mandy believes in Karma (The Mem loves the King Prawn one!!).
Now the lights are sorted June - who have you booked to switch them on for you! Some local celebrity I've no doubt. Blackpool has it's illuminations - Bolton it's "Wulufs et Lumieres" you want to get out in front of the house rattling a change bucket so the passers by can contribute to your worthy cause!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Ahh bunch of cretins Mandy. Steve and I have had discussions about money and life, he is in a lot of debt due to his ex partner and would love to be able to buy stuff he wants, I don't have a lot of money but will always think of others before myself. I have had rich partners and super poor partners...I saw no difference in either, I saw the person..not the bank balance!!(they all turned out to be eejits anyway) Your mum is obviously a lovely lady who like me sees the person and not assests
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hiya Harvey, excellent quote
Hi Sis Hope I got the quote right. Max was one of only three Dogsey dogs that I've actualy met face to face as it were. A truly magnificant dog and so like our Baruska in many ways. Would like to see Jane posting here again but Max died quite suddenly and I don't think they got another dog.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Lol LG...omg, that would be brilliant!!!! I would deffo chuck some pennies in the bucket lol
Awww, I am not lovely...honest!!! I can be a real cow at times
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Awww Harvey, that is sad...I lost my Laney like that, went to bed 9yrs old and healthy, died on my living room floor at just gone 8.15am...total shocker and had I not had kota I doubt I would have got another dog
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2016, 09:51 PM
I have had rich partners and super poor partners...I saw no difference in either, I saw the person..not the bank balance!!(they all turned out to be eejits anyway)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Oh Mandy that is really disgraceful, they should be giving your mum a shoulder to lean on and to rely on instead of this. I do hope he had his 'affairs' sorted so they won't have any claim on stuff, last thing your mum needs is all that unpleasantness.
We all have to be real cows sometimes, otherwise we'd get trampled on more often
Harvey I'm pretty sure I'm the sane one on here, keeping you all from dribbling and gibbering
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2016, 09:55 PM
went to bed 9yrs old and healthy, died on my living room floor at just gone 8.15am...total shocker
Yes, must have a been a shock which will stay etched in your memory for the rest of your life
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
who have you booked to switch them on for you! Some local celebrity I've no doubt.
Well there was some weirdo with a RAV4 and a very exclusive number plate driving by her house last night, maybe he was looking for some 'celebrity' work
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >