View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Aw! I am so sorry about your Mum, she sounded like an incredible person and must have made your life so much richer for having her in it, even if it was sadly for such a short time.
Your mother loved you, all mothers and children have fall outs and the wonderful thing is our mothers always forgive us.
Unfortunately you can't get on with all your family, I know I have been there, I hardly see my family as they cut my Mum and I off when my Grandad died, that was to do with money really, which is incredibly sad.
I send you big hugs and think you have been blessed by having a wonderful mother who I feel will always watch over you!
Love Clare x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Thank you Clare, my life certainly was richer to have her in it, she was so special and incredibly brave - she was ill for most of my life, and she even had doctors and nurses come to visit her in hospital on their days off!!!

She always told me that at her funeral she wanted tonnes of flowers and rent a crowd! She got both, and we didn't have to rent the crowd, she had so many friends.

I'm so lucky to have people on here who will send such kind comments to me - you have made me realise that I can do things to make her proud of me still. xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2