Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 08:50 PM
So pleased the little guy is feeling better...Big cuddles from me...x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Just caught this. Phew. Glad he's okay. Sending hugs and healing vibes. Axxxxxxxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm so pleased your puppy is o.k
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 08:03 AM
How is he doing today?
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Hannah
How is he doing today?
Wow what a difference today, heaps better than he was yesterday, wouldn't say he's back to normal but almost.

Gave my eldest cat "Mister" a chance to get to know him as Diesel normally just chases him, after a night of not feeling well they seem to have made friends.

I think we are over the worst, to be honest i feel a bit stupid now for panicing so much, but he looked so ill yesterday and i am a sucker for an animal, i once adopted a "cute little mouse" until it brought the rest of the family with it!!!!!! all because i couldn't bare to kill it

Thanks everyone

Jules

xxx
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Never feel "stupid" for getting a vet opinion Jules. Pups can go downhill so very fast. It could have been something serious - and then you would have felt stupid and full of regret for delaying. You did the right thing.

Glad your boy is feeling better
Doggielover
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-09-2006, 12:17 PM
God I've only just seen this. Glad Diesel is feeling better. Sending lots of ((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))) Soon he'll be back to his playful puppy ways......

Haz x
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Glad to hear Diesel is on the mend! Like everyone has said Puppys go downhill so fast, and It could have easily have been something worse! (I should know )
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi Voda Vixen I am please to hear Diesel is much improved..I would make a note of the date/symptoms on the calender and keep a close eye on him for a few days .

As Shadowboxer says never feel stupid for being concerned about your dog, good vets never mind a cautious owner who 'knows' their dog and spots any problems....better to be too cautious than too late.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 11:18 PM
As people have said don't ever feel stupid, you soooo did the right thing! I had a very similar situation with Isla not long after she came home. My parents rang me while I was at work panicing as she wasn't eating, hadn't pooed and had just slept all day. I told her to ring the vet, she did and they did the same thing gave us an appointment for about 4 hours later.

Well thankfully my Mam played hell (she's good at that!) and we managed to get in pretty much straight away. The vet agreed she wasn't herself and gave her an antibiotic injection, after that she picked up really quickly and was fine the next day for her vacc. Turns out it was probably just a bug, but he reckoned we just caught her in time before it got worse.

So don't EVER feel stupid, pups can go down hill so quickly.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >