Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 09:14 AM

Daily Chat Thursday 19th December

Good morning everyone

Hope hubby arrived home safely and that he is not stressing you out Brenda.That is disgusting Chris. How can they not follow simple instructions and then refuse to do anything abut it until you take it further.

The cabin looks lovely, snug and cosy. No doubt Dillon will claim it for himself

Dull but dry here at the moment after heavy rain forecast for the next few days. Hospital appoint for Brry'ss eyes was very good - no change and being managed well. Hope to pop out and get the last bit for eldest son's Christmas present - he wants a new kitchen sieve and that sticky roller thing t get fluff off clothes so I will be the last of the big spenders.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Had a reasonable night. He was a fidget but then early days. He is asleep at the moment so I am chilling with a coffee and reading after having been to the shops. At least he understands that he has to stay put. Have a good day all. Tomorrow is another day. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Good morning all just wrote a long post but seems to have disappeared as per dogsey magic at times seems to happen to us all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 12:19 PM
Afternoon all, been to my tattooist to drop off the Christmas cards, I spoke to my mate and he is seeing Steve new year so that's all sorted, then dropped my parcel off.
Steve has been posted on [a social network] in a video...he rugby tackled someone running from the police Tuesday afternoon...he didn't know it had been filmed lol. He hurt his back and as he has annoyed me..I said good lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Good afternoon all.

Same old, same old again today

Brenda, so glad that everything is going well so far. Long may it continue.

Kelly, you should be proud of him not annoyed. A very brave thing to do and probably saved a lot of potential victims a lot of grief with his actions.

A sieve and a sticky roller. Ah if only all kids were so easy to please. My daughter asked for a Ring video doorbell, Gary, a fitbit watch . My youngest never asks, but we give him the money equivalent so he can buy what he wants with it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Lol...I am not annoyed at him because of that Chris lol..quite the opposite. Do you know, the police didn't even thank him or check he is o.k
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Afternoon all. Well it is a battle to get him to eat but he has to when he has to take his antibiotics. So I will win in the end. Have a good evening peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 04:06 PM
If he isn't diabetic, what about some chocolate/ biscuits...not ideal but at least it's something
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 04:11 PM
It's a real pain when meds have to be taken with food. Would he have a slice of toast, Brenda?

Well, I've just had a call to say the suite is coming tomorrow. Yikes, now the panic starts as to how to get big bertha (current hundred ton 3 seater) out before they come. My little old lady may need polishing to throw myself on the mercy of the delivery men after all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Lol Chris, good luck getting the sofa shifted
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >