Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:04 PM
It's only bad luck to open Secret Santa presents early
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:05 PM
I think it would have been unlucky for Dave if you hadn't opened it! The earache the poor man would have got
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
I think it would have been unlucky for Dave if you hadn't opened it! The earache the poor man would have got
True, and we'd have had to send out a search party as it would've been quiet on here!

Just noticed the Dogsey banner has gone all Christmassy!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Sooooo your not only a peaker but a opener too Still I will let you off seeing as you needed it to keep in touch.
Elaine xx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 11:44 AM
I've just realised...... Dave needs a very impressed pat on the back for being a man, who not only has thought about your pressie, but has bought it.... and wrapped it!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Baz and I have bought each other DVDs for Chrim, and it's killing me having to wait to watch them - there's naff all on the box, as per bloody usual.....
Well? did ya???!!

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
lol dave saved the day by the sounds of things
Dave always saves the day in one way or another

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
ive got charlie a special laptop tray he can use with his little netbook hes got. and hes saying that hes going to put up a shelf for this net book so he can use it. should i give him his prezzy early save him a job??
If you can't persuade him to put that shelf up after Crimbo, then YES!!! Let's all have Christmas early this year!!!

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I have not bought one pressie yet
Well you'd better get your a*se into gear Shona, you've only got 3 weeks left and the shops are an absolute nightmare from now on!!!

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Well it doesn't have to be a Christmas pressie..... somewhere in the world they'll be celebrating!
There ya go...... Dec 1st is the Festival of Freedom and Democracy in Chad!

Sorted!
Oh I'm all for celebrating that one Becky, so what's today's then??

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
True Pat, very true, and he obviously knew that bit too!!

True, and we'd have had to send out a search party as it would've been quiet on here!

Just noticed the Dogsey banner has gone all Christmassy!
It was quite scarey actually Becky, sitting here with no keyboard, I even tried to find the keyboard onscreen but couldn't!!! If it had gone on for more than the 10 minutes it did, I might have been in a bad way, a very bad way, and obviously Dave knew this too!!!

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Sooooo your not only a peaker but a opener too Still I will let you off seeing as you needed it to keep in touch.
Elaine xx
I've never been a peeker or a feeler elaine In fact, I don't even look at them for fear of guessing what they are!!! I was sooooooo disappointed when he came in with this big box coz I thought it was my best pressy (being the largest!) and he had to actually persuade me to open it!!! That's a first! I was very happy when he told me it wasn't my BEST pressy, it was just something he thought I needed (well, HE needed actually!!!)

I've just realised...... Dave needs a very impressed pat on the back for being a man, who not only has thought about your pressie, but has bought it.... and wrapped it!
I would have thought that too Becky, he's normally a Christmas Eve shopper like most men, but the fact that he was housebound of late with his op, made him want to get out of the house (for some strange reason!!! ) and go down the town shopping, which he hates with a passion!!! He did that TWICE too, so I've got lots and lots..... and lots!!! One less now though
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh I'm all for celebrating that one Becky, so what's today's then??
Today it is the International Day for the Abolition of Slavery actually smarty pants!

and National Higher Education Day in Burma!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Another celebration today then Becky... now let's see what else I can break then I wonder if I said I was having severe chocolate withdrawals and that I don't have any in the house?????? Yes, I'll try that one tonight!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2