View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:30 PM

I just had to open a Christmas present!!!!

There I was, about to reply to one of my threads, and I couldn't talk!!!!! I changed the batteries in the keyboard, and still nothing! Changed them again, still nothing! It was like having my tongue cut out!!!! Got Dave on the case and he tried to re-calibrate it, still nothing Off he goes and comes back with one of my Christmas presents and says "you'd better open this then"!!!!! So I open it and............ it's a new keyboard Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

He only bought me that coz mine is soooo worn out it doesn't have any letters left, and so he has to open up my lappy to see what letters are where on my puter so he can use it!!! No worries for me there coz I don't need to know where the letters are (I'm a touch typist ). Good old Dave, he always comes up trumps!! Oooooh this one's all nice and soft and oh sooooo quiet, coz it hasn't had the life bashed out of it yet! It soon will though

Oooer! I wonder if it's unlucky to open a christmas present before Christmas then???
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Don't worry Aitch, it's not unlucky. I had to give John his new Dr. Martin boots as he had gaffa tape keeping his old ones together
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
There I was, about to reply to one of my threads, and I couldn't talk!!!!! I changed the batteries in the keyboard, and still nothing! Changed them again, still nothing! It was like having my tongue cut out!!!! Got Dave on the case and he tried to re-calibrate it, still nothing Off he goes and comes back with one of my Christmas presents and says "you'd better open this then"!!!!! So I open it and............ it's a new keyboard Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

He only bought me that coz mine is soooo worn out it doesn't have any letters left, and so he has to open up my lappy to see what letters are where on my puter so he can use it!!! No worries for me there coz I don't need to know where the letters are (I'm a touch typist ). Good old Dave, he always comes up trumps!! Oooooh this one's all nice and soft and oh sooooo quiet, coz it hasn't had the life bashed out of it yet! It soon will though

Oooer! I wonder if it's unlucky to open a christmas present before Christmas then???
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Don't worry Aitch, it's not unlucky. I had to give John his new Dr. Martin boots as he had gaffa tape keeping his old ones together
Lol! It's a ploy to have MORE pressies really!!!! I've got him sussed!!!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
It's one of many, I might need a few more BEFORE Christmas hey!!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Baz and I have bought each other DVDs for Chrim, and it's killing me having to wait to watch them - there's naff all on the box, as per bloody usual.....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:44 PM
[quote=Helena54;1545158]Lol! It's a ploy to have MORE pressies really!!!! I've got him sussed!!!

He knew I'd never make him wait and be seen with him wearing the old ones!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 09:21 PM
lol dave saved the day by the sounds of things
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 09:57 PM
ive got charlie a special laptop tray he can use with his little netbook hes got. and hes saying that hes going to put up a shelf for this net book so he can use it. should i give him his prezzy early save him a job??
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 10:44 PM
I have not bought one pressie yet
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Well it doesn't have to be a Christmas pressie..... somewhere in the world they'll be celebrating!
There ya go...... Dec 1st is the Festival of Freedom and Democracy in Chad!

Sorted!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >