View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 09:57 AM
i have read the pm fox, inc the first 1 i recieved which was nasty before you posted on dw.
i know you don't allways have the pc knowledge to fall back on but you jumped the gun in the fact you honestly though i did or would have sent it to you and the others to begin with.
i would have hoped you would have known better or thought more of me to do such a thing.
i know you panic with stuff like this and yes i named myself so others are aware of this and to stop them from making the same mistake.
this is also why i have posted the other thread.
to make the virus active in your system you would have downloaded the codex to view the picture as i haven't or louis hasn't we can only hear it not view, thats where the virus has come from.

http://republika.pl/myavi'); this is what we got......... do not view the codex.
this link is not active.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by leo
i have read the pm fox, inc the first 1 i recieved which was nasty before you posted on dw.
i know you don't allways have the pc knowledge to fall back on but you jumped the gun in the fact you honestly though i did or would have sent it to you and the others to begin with.
i would have hoped you would have known better or thought more of me to do such a thing.
i know you panic with stuff like this and yes i named myself so others are aware of this and to stop them from making the same mistake.
this is also why i have posted the other thread.
to make the virus active in your system you would have downloaded the codex to view the picture as i haven't or louis hasn't we can only hear it not view, thats where the virus has come from.

http://republika.pl/myavi'); this is what we got......... do not view the codex.
this link is not active.

If you are refering to the email I sent you then I wouldnt say it was nasty in view of what was sent. I was just shocked that you could send me a women doing what she does - how the hell did I know at this stage that you didn't send it. I couldnt see anything nasty in the email at all I was just surprised you could send me something like that

If this is how you feel then perhaps its better if we don't have any contact again. Please delete me from your email addys and I will do the same.

In fact I have just read the email again and if you want I will put it on here and we will let the others be the judge of whether it is nasty or not
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:08 AM
That's one of the ways viruses spread unfortunatley someone can have one without knowing and the virus can take the addresses from the persons email account and send emails to all their contacts without them knowing a thing about it

Sometimes also people can unknown to themselves pass on a forward they have received from an infected computer then once you open it the virus has been passed on that way...I hardly ever open forwards even if I know the person it's from.

If I was really worried I would just go about saving things I wanted to keep and then wipe my whole computer and start over then get your virus software back up and do all the scans.

Poor Foxy Hope you can get it sorted
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Fox, there is always a chance that it is a hoax virus too...Try not to worry to much cuz you'll get it sorted with help

Did the virus give it's self a name by any chance? Can you type the exact details.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
If you are refering to the email I sent you then I wouldnt say it was nasty in view of what was sent. I was just shocked that you could send me a women doing what she does - how the hell did I know at this stage that you didn't send it. I couldnt see anything nasty in the email at all I was just surprised you could send me something like that

If this is how you feel then perhaps its better if we don't have any contact again. Please delete me from your email addys and I will do the same.
this is what i mean you sent the email before you knew the facts,
i have never sent you anything of this nature before why would i start now?
like you pointed out why would i send this kind of thing to another women? i don't know what it contains as i haven't viewed it but i think i have an idea what it is.
we only spoke last night and there was no nasty remarks then so why would i be funny to you today?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by leo
this is what i mean you sent the email before you knew the facts,
i have never sent you anything of this nature before why would i start now?
like you pointed out why would i send this kind of thing to another women? i don't know what it contains as i haven't viewed it but i think i have an idea what it is.
we only spoke last night and there was no nasty remarks then so why would i be funny to you today?

Yes but as I keep trying to tell you - I didnt know that it was a virus at first did I - all I knew was that I had a disgusting email from you and I was shocked. I am not saying it was from you am I - I was just really shocked.

Anyway lets forget it now cos its not worth arguing about any longer - we will just ignore each other in future.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:23 AM
foxy why donīt you make a folder and put them all in it and open them up when you have checked them might save you a few problems and enjoy some of the attatchments
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:23 AM
so your going to ignore me for some thing i did not do in the 1st place?
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by leo
so your going to ignore me for some thing i did not do in the 1st place?
poor Leo i get that most of the time
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:32 AM
well theres nothing i can do about it fred, its upto the ppl to decied if they think i did send it or not i have had some returned failure so it has been sent form msn.will get a new one today.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »