View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 04:32 PM
LMAO You lot so make me laff!! Yes Foxy, good idea, I have some earplugs in my bedside drawer that Dave got me (??? Why???) Anyway,if I remember I will take them up with me on my first day, as they are going to need them for sure by my 2nd day!

Lol Het! Yes I could actually ride my bike up there instead of taking the car as it's only a 5min walk to their house, only trouble is it's all uphill so I'd be too knackered by the time I got there, and would have no breath to talk either!

Thanks Kirkham, yes I could print this out and show them apart from the bits I wrote about not having to do any work couldn't I, but I'm sure they've got some pretty good tales to tell and I will be sure to post them on here if they're good enough.

Lol Ashlady! What you like mate! I had already thought of that one too, but they have lots of family left in New Zealand and Aus and one son still over here who comes up every Sunday to cook for them, which is nice isn't it, as a lot of 80 yr. olds are forgotten by their kids when they need them aren't they. They said I was to help myself to anything in the house that I wanted including food and drink, so if I do manage to talk them to death I can always walk out with a few of the family heirlooms on my way out!x
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Well done Helen-you are no longer a lady of leisure!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Well done Helen-you are no longer a lady of leisure!
No, unfortunately not Steve! Oh well, I knew I couldn't get away with it for too long and it has been 2 years!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5