Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Aitch, have you made sure the 'num lock' key is turned off?
Eh? Would that effect the actual letter keyboard then Jackie? I'll try that then. I blame the man in the factory he set it up all wrong, he must have been having a bad day I tried everything before sussing out that it was just the wrong way around, those two keys.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Eh? Would that effect the actual letter keyboard then Jackie? I'll try that then. I blame the man in the factory he set it up all wrong, he must have been having a bad day I tried everything before sussing out that it was just the wrong way around, those two keys.
Possibly!xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:16 PM
I'll try anything me! Thanks Jackie, but I'll wait until Dave see's it (working!) first!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Here's another possibility and it's for the exact keys you describe..

you need to click on the EN bottom on the right corner of the screen and select english (uk). TO make this setting all the time right click on EN and go in to settings default language and set to uk english.

xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:25 PM
What programme should I be in to see that EN button please Jackie? Or where? When you say on the right "bottom" do you mean the right button or do you mean it's at the bottom of the screen that EN button? OH dear, I know this will all end in tears.......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
What programme should I be in to see that EN button please Jackie? Or where? When you say on the right "bottom" do you mean the right button or do you mean it's at the bottom of the screen that EN button? OH dear, I know this will all end in tears.......
Just pm'd you full set of instructions mate. xxxxxTake a deep breath! xx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Here's another possibility and it's for the exact keys you describe..

you need to click on the EN bottom on the right corner of the screen and select english (uk). TO make this setting all the time right click on EN and go in to settings default language and set to uk english.

xx
That is exactly what needs doing
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

15-07-2009, 05:44 PM
It's the fault of those Americans and their insistence on being just enough different to be annoying!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Just pm'd you full set of instructions mate. xxxxxTake a deep breath! xx
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
That is exactly what needs doing

Thanks Jackie, all received and understood (sort of!) The funny thing is I did all this when I first switched it on, i.e. set the language, set the date and I KNOW I set it to English, but then another part told me to use the US coz it was the same so maybe that's what wrong. I'll take a look and go by those instructions, and if I b*lls it all up it can go back, coz I've only had it one day and it's their mistake not mine!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by rich c View Post
It's the fault of those Americans and their insistence on being just enough different to be annoying!
Yes, but WHY would their @ be quotation marks and their quotation marks be an @ then? That's what I don't understand, it's as if they've just put the wrong hardware behind what's actually printed on the button to me, but then who am I, I know nothing!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >