View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:41 PM
If it helps you in any way, Mandydog, my granpa stressed to them the fact that the dog will not be passed from pillar to post.

We are keeping him for hopefully one night, Sunday night, and then we'll see where Monday takes us.

I have hopes for him beginning to get settled in with my grandprarents on Monday, but we have to have other arrangements in place, just in case.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
kids? cats?pray drive?vet checked ?history of the dog ..has it bitten...hope all goes well.....pics please!
Thank you. We will make sure we discuss all this.

Pictures soon, I only have a small one just now.
mandydog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Not quite sure what your problem is, Mandydog, but your attitude is rather negative...... and totally unnecessary, in my opinion.
Is this a warning, Vicki? I am merely stating my opinion which is surely what this forum is all about? I have not been in the slightest aggressive.

I will now retreat to my lair, and lick my wounds.....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by mandydog View Post
Is this a warning, Vicki? I am merely stating my opinion which is surely what this forum is all about? I have not been in the slightest aggressive.

....and I stated my comment was my opinion also.

Lick away, if you feel justified....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Back off, Westie, and let things happen without your interference.[/quote]

I'm sorry but I too find this harsh and judgemental for a reasonably new member

It just strikes me that from this, and many previous posts about your own dogs, that you are "a controller".[/quote]

I really don't know what makes you think you have the right to make the above statement
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:49 PM

For gods sake, there are worse things going in the bloody world than us trying to rehome one dog! I wish we could rehome more than one, but we can't!

It's upsetting as it is, and it's my granpa who is going to have to deal with the dog being handed over. I can't cope with that.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:51 PM
a religious dog? Doubt it!!!
Picking up on that Mandydog, you dont "spay" males either!!

To be spayed immediately would not be in his best interests although long term it will probably be the thing to do
Throwing stones in glass houses and all!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi WestieN , Regarding the KC registration, on the reverse side of the 'Owners Registration Certificate' is an 'Application For a Change Of Ownership' which both the present owner and new owner need to fill in and send to the KC .
In the meantime it is a good idea to get something in writing. I know this may seem unnecessary because everything is above board but I have heard of difficulties arising in similar situations to this and you never know when proof of ownership might me needed.

Maybe you could write a small note saying something on the lines of ' I am transferring the ownership of my dog Bobby to Nicola **** .
Date ****
Signed ****

..then ask the owner to sign it.

Good luck, I hope all goes well.

Ps Check if Bobby is microchiped and don't forget the vaccination certificate so that you know what Bobby has had previously and when the next one is due.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi WestieN , Regarding the KC registration, on the reverse side of the 'Owners Registration Certificate' is an 'Application For a Change Of Ownership' which both the present owner and new owner need to fill in and send to the KC .
In the meantime it is a good idea to get something in writing. I know this may seem unnecessary because everything is above board but I have heard of difficulties arising in similar situations to this and you never know when proof of ownership might me needed.

Maybe you could write a small note saying something on the lines of ' I am transferring the ownership of my dog Bobby to Nicola **** .
Date ****
Signed ****

..then ask the owner to sign it.

Good luck, I hope all goes well.

Ps Check if Bobby is microchiped and don't forget the vaccination certificate so that you know what Bobby has had previously and when the next one is due.
Thanks very much, Mini. It really is much appreciated.

I'll add it to he list.

I'm typing up a number of points we have to go over and want to make sure we're doing everything we can for him to give him a good life.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 08:16 PM
good luck with wee Bobby, Nicola. I hope he and your grandparents are well suited *hugs*
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >