View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:35 AM
From what I know of the DT website, it is not updated that frequently & often the dogs shown on the website will have found homes, or else they're dogs that have very specific requirements & are not easy to find homes for so it takes a long time to rehome them.

When you're ready to consider having a dog, you'd be better off visiting rescues rather than relying on the websites. Apart from anything else it gives the rehoiming staff a chance to get to know you as well as you looking at the dogs & talking to the staff about any dogs you are interested in. There's obviously going to be some delay between a dog coming into the rescue, having time to settle, being assessed, then havng photos taken & getting put on the website. And during that time someone could visit the rescue, meet the dog, have a homecheck & the dog's rehomed without ever going on the website!
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks I will check many tears

If/when I decide to get another dog I wouldn't just rely on websites, this is just me having a look just now lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2