Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 10:21 AM

Has anyone tried the pet planet toys at PAH

I got toro the luna ball and the big green rubber bone, the balls have holes in and the bones do too they are great for making them work for a treat, I put bits of cold meat in the ball and Toro will throw it around for ages trying to get the meat, because the ball is hollow the meat sticks to the sides
they are made of soft touch rubber but for some reason Toro hasn't tried to shred them
AiredaleKate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Are they the ones with the minty smell? If so, I got our young one a strawberry that's a bit like a Kong and she LOVES it!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah they do have a smell, thats the ones, I was looking at the strawberries last night, defo going to get some more at the weekend xx
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Are they not the planet dog ones with the minty smell? If so, the orbee ball (earth one) is Cox's favourite toy. I haven't tried any of the other ones though - don't want to spoil him
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 02:07 PM
go on you know you want to skilaki...they are fantastic toys eh ? only things I have found that my 2 keep going back to x
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 02:22 PM
oooo I was looking at these last week but I wasn't sure if they would last, guess where I'm going tomorrow...
Thanks all
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
oooo I was looking at these last week but I wasn't sure if they would last, guess where I'm going tomorrow...
Thanks all
I thought the same when I first saw them, but they are great, plus the fact you can put a wee bit food in them makes them well worth the money
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Mind you Cox only gets his orbee when I play with him, I don't think it would last long if I left him with it, but who knows, I haven't tried it.